Lions "current mindset" is to select Kayvon Thibodeaux with the 1st pick if they end up with it

Catch The Blitz cites Josina Anderson, although I must not be looking far enough down her Twitter to see anything.

So let the board collapse in 3…

2…

1…

Why would any reporter know our draft strategy in mid-Dec?

16 Likes

Is this KT’s girlfriend?

6 Likes

Exactly, just some dudes opinion. They know about as much as the posters on this board.

2 Likes

Well he is often injured and disappeared in multiple games so that sounds about right.

5 Likes

Haha very accurate break down of his season. Reminds me of Trey Flowers.

2 Likes
3 Likes

dogshit reporter no one has heard of from dogshit instagram sports reporting outlet no one has heard of published dogshit rumor she made up.

Good enough for MSM work…run with it ESPN!!

10 Likes

Some dude heard it from his neighbor, called it in to a sports talk radio show, then a reporter took it as gospel.

Word!

5 Likes

Need a facebook fact check on this one.

4 Likes

Blue checkmark

I found the original tweet from former ESPN reporter Jodina Anderson:

IG: JosinaAnderson
@JosinaAnderson

N
7h

Oh and I forgot to tweet this yesterday. If the #Lions have the #1 overall pick in the 2022 NFL Draft, I’m told the current mindset is to select Oregon DE Kayvon Thibodeaux, per league source. No mock needed.

But even then, a case of premature attackulation.

The idea that we’ve already decided who we’re taking four months before the draft is frankly preposterous. We may like Thibodeaux - and we should, he’d good - but there’s still a long way to go.

2 Likes

Per a league source. That probably means it’s someone who either wants the Lions to take him so someone else is there for their team or they’re so enamored with Thibs, they can’t see anyone passing on him.

2 Likes

Tell Third Eye GIF by Denyse®

2 Likes

“League source” = “I just pulled this out of my rectum”

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/JosinaAnderson/status/1471115066179264523

“sources” quoting “sources” in epic social media grapevine story.

1 Like

That’s fine by me. I like Hutch better too, but Thibs ceiling is just to damn high. I understand the reasoning.

1 Like

She is just plugging her interview with him …two months from now same source will pick someone different

I’d draft Hutch 4x over , before I took Thibs.

5 Likes