Lions "current mindset" is to select Kayvon Thibodeaux with the 1st pick if they end up with it

8 Likes

Takes plays off, injured, high athletic ceiling, most likely cant stand Detroit. This makes perfect Lion sense.

1 Like

On behalf of all of us…I am offended by this statement.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Haha so true. Facebook just admitted in court yesterday that the fact checks are just a different opinion. God this world is messed up.

9 Likes

And you should be, that reporter is brain dead. At least 75% of the posters on this board still have a functioning brain. lol - Sorry to those in the 25% category.

2 Likes

“Alternative facts”

1 Like

Probably less

1 Like

Josina Anderson was one of the more prominent ESPN reporters several years ago so definitely not a nobody.

With that said, not even the Lions are dumb enough to decide on who their drafting #1 in the middle of a season well before the combine, interview period etc. so this is most likely idle speculation.

2 Likes

And it turns out that it wasn’t even a dude. lol

1 Like

This article is so dumb

Everyone knows they have settled on Bryce Young

Can’t be sure until you do the Paul Hogan check…

2 Likes

Sure about that 75% stephenboyd57?

100% of us are crazy to keep supporting this team. We all have battered wife syndrome.

4 Likes

haha well played sir!

When Hutchinson eliminates the argument about taking “Thibodeaux because of his physical gifts” – by Hutchinson out-everythinging him at the Combine and his pro day, this will be forgotten.

3 Likes

Yup - I don’t get pissed often. This pisses even me off.

3 Likes

I’m sure a lot of you have seen this, haven’t watched it but, dude sounds like he’s focused on being a pro

Are you suggesting that Josina prefers the laces out?

4 Likes

I always thought she could have been casted in “Just Go With It” along with Sandler…

I guess she’s not a welcher. She just earned some respect. People that welch on bets are the worst. Well, them and Cowboys fans.

It was a bald cap… so let’s give partial credit.
How is that look @BigNatty ???