Lions deactivated WR Benson (who they traded for)

I’m incredibly confused by this move.

Maybe they realized he’s a turd. Look, I’m not happy about giving draft capital for the guy, but I’d rather have an administration that can recognize after 1/3 of the season that they were wrong, and move on from the mistake rather than leaving said mistake in just for the hope that he eventually justifies their decision to make the move.

5 Likes

Wes said it best last week, “Call the Broncos and ask what their refund policy is” lol

The preseason wonder Kennedy finally gets his chance!

5 Likes

Really want to see what he’s got when the big boy lights are on.

1 Like

Frustrated Parks And Recreation GIF

6 Likes

Might help to give him a few weeks down.

For the record, any Ron Swanson GIF is getting an upvote from me; the world needs as much of that man as possible.

4 Likes

ron swanson bacon GIF

4 Likes

Sage advice, as always

2 Likes

Staff to Benson:
Season 17 Nbc GIF by Law & Order

4 Likes

Ron Swanson America GIF

4 Likes

I don’t know which of those two images is more American.

1 Like

4 Likes

The guy just seems like he went to the Ebron school of pass catching

Yep. He was already struggling to acclimate but he’s got the tips as far as catching the ball. Hopefully he can work through it. He’s a good athlete. When I first saw his run after the catch at GB I thought we had something (9:20 on the link below)

Could be a wake up call move, he’s been here long enough to get acclimated, hasn’t done much so you’re not active…

Hodge has been here in less time I think and he’s acclimated and made a difference. Maybe it’s what benson needs! Still have hope for him

This is the worst WR depth chart in the NFL, and it’s not close. The fact that Benson can’t even make it to the active roster is baaaaaaad. Feels like he’s gonna get cut here soon at this rate.

1 Like

He’s been garbage.

I am excited to see Kennedy though

You beat me to that one, bro!

Holmes is a genius.