Lions extend Jack Fox

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1583802813976436736?s=20&t=PMmYIq4M6fUzB_eBGTqv1Q

While I’m glad we extended our best player, I’m not sure what the point is if we’re not going to ever use him.

17 Likes

This is great news. You don’t get better by letting good players walk. Good signing.

3 Likes

Yup. I’m glad they got that deal done.
The timing makes it look like Homes has been feeling the heat over not signing a kicker. So he signed one.

2 Likes

It says he would have been a restricted free agent after the season. So that means we could have approached this differently and strung him along.

Not being dicks about a good player and giving him his money is the type of shit the Detroit Lions should be doing. It still boggles my mind that they tried to bring The Patriot Way…where players are just faceless chess pieces…to the worst franchise in the league. Players already don’t want to be here. Why make it worse?

2 Likes

Was Gonna say similar, it’s genius you finally sign and spend money on a quality player but it’s one you never use. Got love this staff.

Screaming Season 10 GIF by The Simpsons

2 Likes

@BigNatty once he heard the news.
jerk off tv land GIF by #Impastor

jerking off sex appeal GIF

13 Likes

happy ron swanson GIF

3 Likes

mood erection GIF

3 Likes

Awesome. Hard to find reliable kickers and punters. Glad we locked our Punt God up. Would’ve hated to see us go through what we’re going through now at kicker, at punter next season.

2 Likes

Good move

2 Likes

Haha! And you guys still think this isn’t building a playoff team!!!

2 Likes

7.5 million bonus for being handsome :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

#truth

He gave us a home town discount… i thought for sure he was going to hold out for a contract better than Watson…

1 Like

BB just shit his pants.

MVP MVP!!! If only we punted the ball on 4th downs.

2 Likes

This line in the Free Press article made me chuckle.

3 Likes

So true though. Ppl make fun because he is technically a punter, but who is better?
Fox is amazing

I don’t disagree, I just think it’s a little sad…

1 Like