Lions extend Jack Fox

We dont even need him. Cause we go for it on 4th down way too much

1 Like

I’m not talking on our team…I’m talking on any team. Who is better?
I haven’t seen a list of FAs that are coming up this offseason.
IMO, that’s AWESOME, not sad!

Ask these ppl…

1 Like

I always thought the 3’s were for making noise and trying to get a stop on 3rd down…but it all makes sense now!!!

I was way off…

Football Smile GIF by Detroit Lions

3 Likes

Only if they let him punt.

Lol, Fox is good, but this diaper fire of an org having the highest paid punter in the league is peak SOL

5 Likes

I’ve heard of a dumpster fire… but a Diaper fire sounds extremely painful.

fart GIF

2 Likes

Mean while 2 years later were still trying to find DT and S witch were the biggest needs on that side of the ball and still are. Can’t spend on these guys but is willing to pay a high price punter that they don’t use. Lol Holmarnelli.

1 Like

…pass, or run. But yes, he must be on the field. SO thankful this dangerous weapon is ours long term. EXCELLENT signing.

Coach Dan keeps going for it on 4th down with the offense… but shit get Fox and punt unit out there if you want to go for it. Our fake punt game is real good! Fox’s QB rating is 110 for his career. That easily puts him in the hall of fame.

1 Like

Just how is signing a punter to the biggest contract in the league that you do not allow to punt is a excellent signing ? Woo woo this is why we’re so bad.

Seems investing in just a middle of the road Kicker might be more useful. But Dan probably won’t use them much either

can confirm this works.

2 Likes

Yup - also, he hit someone in the hands and they dropped it once too.
Also - I want to see that handsome fucker take off one of these times…dude runs a friggin’ 4.4. NOBODY will see that coming. Screw the triple threat…our guy is a QUADROUPLE threat.

I wanna see a play where he throws it to someone, they then throw it back to him and he takes off.

1 Like

No brainer. Thisis not an either/or situation. OF COURSE we get a kicker. C’mon, man. Lack of kicker is part of why we can’t use fox more. We are too predictable, when we can’t kick FGs outside of 40 yards.

Feels like whining for the sake of whining when you think signing Fox is not a good thing to do.

This is great signing glad its done.

Now posters go back an read many of the posts an I ask you as Lion fans why do you go negative even on a positive move for the team.

I am not wrong when I think so many who post on here can only whine about everything the Lions try to do.

4 Likes

So you a can feel for other people now too. Got it.

Maybe you don’t get the fact the coach doesn’t punt much. Having the best punter in the league isn’t helping a team that goes for it on every 4th down at the opponent 45 and closer. Yet your kicker and defense is straight out of a cracker jacks box.
You might wanna stick to the bald handsome stuff.

3 Likes

Hell I love Fox he just wasted away on a Dan Campbell team.

Well when them things you say turns out like it does for the Lions there plenty to whine about that’s forsure.
But then there’s always the guy that whines about people whining while supporting the worst team in the NFL .
Yote you told everyone they were whining all the way to 0-16 with Marnelli. I mean you always been ok with Loosing.

1 Like

I was listening to the radio and they chuckled that of course in true SOL fashion, he will have a punt blocked against Dallas.

I simply thought, “You poor misguided soul. Jack Fox doesn’t get blocked. And the one time he did, he had Covid, a separate flu and a separate cold; as well as a sinus infection and got his wisdom teeth pulled that morning.”

Glad it got done.

Yep…gotta love the toxic positivity guys who call ppl who dont like things that suck for 60+ years “whiners”

season 1 episode 20 GIF by mom

2 Likes

Do you trust our defense more or o?

They have a red line that lets the fans watching on television know if we are in field-goal range… If they do that, for the lions, the red line is on the 10 yard line… Now you get into risk reward

Let’s say we’re on the 30… And Fox pins them deep… The defense is gonna let them come down and score more than likely, where the office at least has a chance

In that situation, the risk is 3035 yards… The reward is seven points

Factor in the 32nd ring defense.

Jack Fox new theme song