Lions fan Christmas wishlist

My Christmas wishlist for the Lions! :rofl: what would you ask for?!

6 Likes

Nice!
Say yes to…
DC & Strength & conditioning coach!

Well done, Rachel!
LOL!

3 Likes

I would agree with this as my Wishlist. A division title when we are in the same division as the packers not even Santa could help with.

2 Likes

Yeah, he’d have to bring a whole new set of zebras.

5 Likes

Well, who’s going to tell her?

Lion’s SB win is my only wish…

…wait wait 2nd wish is GB not winning the SB!

Detroit Lions, restoring the roar since '34… Ok ok, since '58.

1 Like

Martha sells the team before I die, the Lions go to the superbowl, then six of them come to my funeral to serve as pall bearers and let me down one last time.

3 Likes

Not it! lol

1 Like

Xmas morning, wish to have the sun rise with the Amazon logo on it. If you get my drift.

1 Like

Yup. New owner.

2 Likes

I think more realistic wish given that Quinn and Patricia are coming back is that Martha goes all Arthur Blank and slashes the pricing on hot dogs and beers. This way, at least, we can be completely drunk and satisfied to help numb the pain of Perpetual disappointment

2 Likes

That’s great in theory, but the prices are never coming down. As long as people show up to the game, what would be the point?

1 Like

My wish is that Rachel would do these videos in a bikini. But overall these videos are quality

Why did Arthur Blank do it?

2 Likes

People that speak in absolutes usually don’t understand the situation they speak of.

1 Like

You realize they already have recently, right?

I’m just spitballing here but I’m guessing that the answer to that question
is a big fat no.!? :joy:

Trade down in the draft a few spots and land a high 2nd round and 3rd round pick. Somebody will want a QB.

Easy. My Christmas wish for the Lions would be that everyone in the organization suddenly become very good to awesome at their respective jobs, fulfilling all their potential to the Nth degree.

3 Likes

Belichick retires, then decides to take a consulting gig with the Lions

2 Likes