Lions fans & the Stafford Trade Rumors

Lions fans have been put the ringer with the media cycle surrounding Stafford Trade Rumors. Watch the video for more. Can you guys relate?!? :rofl:

3 Likes

LOL

“What is happening !?”

1 Like

It was DOA minutes if not an hour after it was announced “Stafford’s gonna be traded” further yet, The Lions Front Office confirmed that no such trade was going to happen. so that SHOULD be the death of this BS. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Per usual, love your presentation of it.

I’m not gonna pretend to be anything more than a fan (who is relatively clueless), but I will say - I hope Matt gets to be a part of the SB team/teams we have here. Love how he and Kelly are repeatedly talking about how important it is for him to win a title HERE. One of my favorite things about that dude.

5 Likes

Love that too. Been my favorite Lion for a long while now.

5 Likes

I’m not going to lie here …A smoking hot brunette who is so in touch with the Lions and the culture of fandom is such 100% marriage material . Such a breath of fresh air from my world of …" What inning is it ? Are you going to come out of the Man Cave and join us for dinner or are you going to watch the Lions lose another one, come out late to eat and bitch & claim the refs screwed you " …God Bless and keep posting . Great video.

1 Like

Idk a Lions fan wife might make for a pinch too much rage on Sundays. I don’t know how my toddler would feel if Mommy and Daddy morphed into “Anger Voltron” after the zebras finish bending us over. I think it’s best for him that his mom could care less about the Leos.

1 Like

Those were my thoughts exactly too! Everyone kinda just took it and ran with it, so BQ had to reiterate.

Thanks Rocky! I love him too. Definitely think he will/hope he does retire a Lion. Great guy, on the field, and off.

1 Like