Lions fire Head Athletic Trainer

One of my background check clients had me look into a remote sales rep in Indy they inherited in a buyout last yr during COVID lockdown.

Turns out she was their sales representative AND the sales representative for another company in a related business…double dipped 2 FT remote sales jobs for at least 5 months…car, expense account etc

This New World of remote working can be tricky as hell for employers…

2 Likes

With all the bad luck we have had with injuries, I thought our trainer was Richard Simmons.

1 Like

richard simmons GIF
Nope, that’s our nutrition coach.

I know of a guy double-dipping as an IT engineer for two fortune-500’s. Not side-work, mind you. Full-blown salaried employee at two firms… then tried shaking us down for a little pay-to-play action. Texas, of course.

1 Like

My mom did the sweating to the oldies thing when I was in high school. She was blasting that shit at 7 am on Saturday. I came out of my room still tripping balls from the night before. Ever since that day, I think Dick Simmons is the devil.

3 Likes

Texas is where The Case I Will Never Be Able To Talk About Occurred…where me, my partner and a crusty ex-FBI guy, in a hot as hell hotel room in an extended stay motor lodge that REEKED of burnt Indian food in the halls outperforned a 15 associate team from JonesDay (US Top10 Law Firm) billing 4x our rate AND the US Atty’s Office and FBI by reading about 500,000 emails in a week and digging up hidden bank accounts, shell businesses in Boston and Cuba , strippers galore, 3 nights a week at Capital Grill $1K tabs and assorted $50k in a paper bag in my open car window cash drop pay for play skullduggery/fraud/younameit…and the result was a 12 Billion merger went through instead of the info we found leaking and killing it. JonesDay asked how we did it. We said one word.

Legally.

And presented our very nice sized bill to the client.

BIIIIIG Steak Dinner after that one. Lotsa good wine, cigars and the best pecan pie I’ve ever had.

I love Texas, just some wild shit goes on down there.

3 Likes

Very cool…

Time to write your screenplay Weasel. Names and details changed of course. Add in an attempted murder for hire, Josh Brolin plays you, Javier Bardem plays someone bad….you get the drift.

2 Likes

I would volunteer my skills as the bartender, for any scene in a dive bar where good looking women fall prey to men with bad intentions. Critical part for any good movie.

2 Likes

Goode?

Chef at steak place

1 Like

Good riddance. One of the last Patriot Way guys in the house. We had constant muscle pull-type injuries under the last regime.