Lions Gameday thread Lions-Broncos

This Reynolds kid…and why is Jefferson getting no play? Is he still banged up?

3 Likes

Oh man, if they pass on Hutch for KT, this fanbase will go nuclear.

2 Likes

Can’t understand why it hasn’t even been mentioned much during the telecast. Like why Jefferson hasn’t seen the field.

1 Like

Can’t see that happening. This is 1 time it pays to have an organization run by meatheads.

2 Likes

I am totally chalking some of his going for it on 4th down in his own end to sheer desperation. At least I hope to God that is what it is.

If he is stupid enough to do that every time in games that matter and are still competitive…then he really is a moron.

Defense has given up 147 yards rushing and over 5 ypc today.

And… Nick Williams is still terrible.

1 Like

Goff trying for passes batted down record?

1 Like

I’d love to have the 1st pick and the free choice to pick anyone, but let’s be clear: the defensive talent in this draft is amazing and a good GM/HC will do wonders with anyone they pick.

If Holmes/Campbell are good enough, any of Hutch/Thibs/Hamilton will work out well here.

Not a rip on Stafford but doesn’t he own that record? I remember that game vs the saints where seemed like every other pass was knocked down

Campbell on 4th down = me playing Madden Ultimate Team

1 Like

I honestly think he is desperate and DNGAF. Will do anything to try and win.

Losing by 10 or 30 is still losing and adding to his enormous loss total

Oh, Goff. Stop staring down receivers. Easy 1st down to your right.

1 Like

Who the fuck was that? Zylstra?

Beyond 1OA, we don’t want to lose the ability to also coach one of the senior bowl teams. Having direct experience w/ these QBs and players coming out is a huge advantage.

2 Likes

Yeah it was him

1 Like

Yeah that’s a big one. Senior Bowl can make a difference, especially later in the draft.

1 Like

It was a literal, who is that? Never heard of him.

Thanks though

2 Likes

Oh hahahaha, yeah PS rookie TE… we’re on our 5th and 6th string aren’t we

These throws are brutal

Broke 100 yards rushing