Lions Gameday thread Lions-Broncos

Its a 3 way battle to secure 1OA and you better believe Tex and Jax are in it to win it.

Gonna be ruled a fumble.

1 Like

Was thinking the same thing… naming drives after players like it’s some incredible accomplishment.

The coverage on CBS is sooo much better, and the announcers are much more professional.

Getting that 4th was likely the best chance they had to succeed in this scenario

2 Likes

Combine that with the fact that punting the ball almost equates to guaranteeing a 70 yard drive with 9 rounds and 6 minutes resulting in a TD

I literally have no idea who our secondary is. None.

We are asking XFL level players to tackle Melvin Gordon and Javonte.

3 Likes

Can we stop with the tank to secure first overall pick? We’ll f’ it up anyways and take the lazy dude from Oregon. I’ve watched his last 4 games and I’m not sure the Lions need another player who takes plays off.

Yep! Sometimes the truth hurts.

This Reynolds kid…and why is Jefferson getting no play? Is he still banged up?

3 Likes

Oh man, if they pass on Hutch for KT, this fanbase will go nuclear.

2 Likes

Can’t understand why it hasn’t even been mentioned much during the telecast. Like why Jefferson hasn’t seen the field.

1 Like

Can’t see that happening. This is 1 time it pays to have an organization run by meatheads.

2 Likes

I am totally chalking some of his going for it on 4th down in his own end to sheer desperation. At least I hope to God that is what it is.

If he is stupid enough to do that every time in games that matter and are still competitive…then he really is a moron.

Defense has given up 147 yards rushing and over 5 ypc today.

And… Nick Williams is still terrible.

1 Like

Goff trying for passes batted down record?

1 Like

I’d love to have the 1st pick and the free choice to pick anyone, but let’s be clear: the defensive talent in this draft is amazing and a good GM/HC will do wonders with anyone they pick.

If Holmes/Campbell are good enough, any of Hutch/Thibs/Hamilton will work out well here.

Not a rip on Stafford but doesn’t he own that record? I remember that game vs the saints where seemed like every other pass was knocked down

Campbell on 4th down = me playing Madden Ultimate Team

1 Like

I honestly think he is desperate and DNGAF. Will do anything to try and win.

Losing by 10 or 30 is still losing and adding to his enormous loss total

Oh, Goff. Stop staring down receivers. Easy 1st down to your right.

1 Like

Who the fuck was that? Zylstra?