Lions have picked their QBs for the senior bowl

Here is an article about the work that goes into the selection process of the teams

2 Likes

Nope not true, here is how players are picked

Hopefully they pay a little more attention than Patricia’s staff did to Herbert.

5 Likes

I always thought the players were assigned to the teams & coaching staff had no input.

Stoked to see Willis. They’ll surely get a good look at what they could get, or will know what they’re passing on. I’d preferred they got ridder too, but you can’t have it all.

1 Like

I like how they get to work with both teams QBs.

Bailey Zappe is a draft crush of mine for no good reason, and so I like that Holmbell will get a close up look at him.

2 Likes

Word!

Zappe is interesting, saw him a few times. But we’re talking as developmental in later rounds.

1 Like

I am really warming up to Zappe. He could shoot up the boards with a good showing at the senior bowl.

1 Like

I think the reason is the body type. He’s got the hips of a female janitor. It defies reason that he would be as good as is he. But might that be a reason that he continues to be underrated? :man_shrugging:

You may be on to something. I do have a thing for janitor uniforms and Pine-Sol…

1 Like

parks and recreation GIF

And throws down the field

I’ve heard they really wanted Zappe. They don’t think Pickett is worthy of a 2 SPOT and they don’t think he will be there when they have the rams pick. Willis is being talked about as a late 2nd round…3rd round guy…that could change with a good Senior Bowl showing of course…but as of right now…the NFL is not thinking his is a top 50 pick.

1 Like

by who???

1 Like

Innnnteresting.
I believe in Willis
I’m SO curious to see if this dude is who/what I think he is. Hope he goes to a team that gives him a real chance to succeed.

I know people. I have been dropping little hints the last 6 weeks or so. I can say this…the same person who told me this about willis…predicted this time 2 years ago that Jeff Okudah was going to Detroit…

…and guys…it was NOT me. :wink:

3 Likes

Okudah to Detroit was not a shocker at all.

If Willis gets out of round #1… I would be surprised.

1 Like