Lions hosting DT Malcom Brown

Lions hosting Malcom Brown he played for the Saints when Dan and Araon were there so maybe they get it done.

7 Likes

I’ve been calling this for a week! Let’s do it!!

Alim and Brown in the middle on running downs, good luck running on that!! That’s 650 pounds of girth.

@BigNatty - Playoffs! haha

10 Likes

:astonished::drooling_face::nerd_face:

3 Likes

Sure seems like a good situation for both sides.

5 Likes

Why not?

2 Likes

I’m expecting a 2 year deal where the bulk is earned in year 2 (make JAX pay his salary this year).

7 Likes

Bye bye Brockers.

4 Likes

It won’t be Brockers, We won’t keep Hector/Cornell/Buggs.

3 Likes

I just dont like Brockers. Lol. I am pulling for Buggs though.

5 Likes

I really really want to get this deal done.

4 Likes

Wonder if we sign him before the regular season or wait until after week 1??? We could really use him against the Eagles.

1 Like

Might be Cominsky and have Buggs/Brown at NT, with McNeil at 3??? . . . Maybe

If he signs now he can still be on Hard Knocks.

Maybe that’ll push it over the edge.

3 Likes

Might be looking to sign him after week 1 so that his salary isn’t guaranteed (even though it will probably be league minimum, $1.1M).

3 Likes

We have the $$, it’s time to roll the damn dice and do what’s best for the season! I can see a 2 game swing with/without Brown. I want playoff contention in 2022!!

4 Likes

dumb and dumber yes GIF

3 Likes

I stand with Brown.

1 Like

Quick, toss some salt over your right shoulder

2 Likes

Hoping that’s not the case. They could use him for that first game. Signing now gives him time to learn some of the defense.

9 Likes

He’s only 28 so if he’s still playing at a high level this would be a great signing. Keep Buggs, McNeill moves over, and you can throw all three out for the goal line situations.

Unfortunately I think Cornell is gonna be out, but I think Taylor is gonna be good and be able to come up behind McNeill and Cominsky.

Gonna be an interesting week next week

2 Likes