Lions in the 5-7 win tier?

If Goff gets hurt, it’s all over but the shouting.

Yeah, I hope all of the Den smart money doesn’t push the Lions season win total up before I get there in late June. I really like the over 6.5 and it’s not likely to change because people are so used to winning by reflexively betting against the Lions.

As the president and sole member of the Tim Boyle Fan Club, I think he will look a lot better in 2022 with a healthy thumb, with a BJ, with WR speed to take advantage of his strengths, and with 2nd year familiarity.

1 Like

The Eagles added AJ Brown, Jordan Davis and Nakobe Dean, didn’t lose much from last year’s team (Fletcher Cox was basically a shell of himself), the rest of the NFC didn’t get much better outside the Saints and you could argue it got worse, and Philly made the playoffs last year, and yet they’re only predicted to win 5-7 games? I think they’re more likely to be the #1 seed than only win 5-7 games.

2 Likes

Jets, Panthers down, Lions, Eagles up

Giants down a lot, Washigton down, Ravens a d Cowboys up.

1 Like

LMAO

What does BJ mean?

• Better Judgement
  • Back Judge
  • Blue Jersey
  • Ben Johnson
  • Other

0 voters

LMAO wasn’t to you…plz delete.

I was reading this thinking the same thing. The Eagles are going to be better than people think, I believe.

But also, this thread has me thinking about how the NFC isn’t really that strong.

Right on…as well as Foreskins, and Likes.

I’d also swap spaces with SF and AZ

1 Like

That was my biggest issue - I think the Eagles are going to be a dangerous team and could take the NFC east. Not my team by any stretch but how do you downgrade them from last year? They had a great draft to add on.

1 Like

How far they go will be largely dependent on their QB.
I’ll be keeping an eye on Jordan Davis.

1 Like

Add me to that Wagon Cub. I expect 8-10 wins next year. Maybe 11-6. We are going to surprise everyone.

1 Like

Curious what the poll would say but realistically how many wins would you guys say is a successful season this coming year? Sounds like that number is around 7.

I’m expecting around 7 possibly 8 wins. Not sure about our depth at certain positions, but health is gonna play the biggest factor especially QB and OL.

The only position I see that doesn’t have good depth is QB, LB not great for starters but there plenty of depth, hell I think there about 4 guys with about the same skill level there.

2 Likes

Id add S, it drops off quickly after the rook, imo

1 Like

Yup - this was my first thought.

I think 7 wins would be fine w/ownership & the fan base…but I expect much more. I would be more surprised with 7 than I would with 11.

I’ve got 'em at 10.

2 Likes

they better.