Lions linebackers.....?

If you actually watched football and not combine measurements you will see they are not mirror images and the difference is one is a stud LB and one has great hair and makes tackles 8 yards down the field.

They are exact opposites of each other actually

There was a point when I would have agreed with you, but now that the staff has invested the over 2000 snaps in Anzalone and with Anzalone being 4 years younger I don’t agree that this is an upgrade.

The stats, are what is done on the football field, and theirs are very similar with equal percentage of playing time and snaps as I pointed in my previous post. David would have to acclimate to the Lions system, to me that is too much of an investment on a guy 33 years old. If you think the Lions still need a stop gap Anzalone will be fine in that role. However I think you invest your snaps in the young guys. This is an up and coming team invest in the future.

I agree with you there as far as Anzalone being a better stop gap option. I don’t think we need Lavonte David. Nor do I think we need a stopgap in general there. We’ve got James Houston who is the Problem we need the Solution at MLB.

Anzalone, thank you for your services as a bridge LB and stopgap for the past two years, we wish you well.

Lol You don’t want to spend on a DT because we have Benito Jones, but you want to spend on a old LB and draft another. I’m surprised you don’t say bring back Paris Lemon next you used to like him more then Benito Jones.

Doesn’t really seem like something Holmes would do.

That is just depressing.

1 Like

Not even close to the same player. David is a two time All pro. He’s a heck of a player.

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, I loved the Boss Bailey pick.

KVN ok, Ansah was so good I get it go back to the well again.

Lehman & Barrett Green were solid picks value wise just didn’t pan out

Taking Dizon & Tavai in the 2nd when they were 5th round talents is just unexcusable. wtf man

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.