Lions make more moves

As in these moves won’t make a difference.

1 Like

Takes 2 to trade! Muchblike us with Slay, the asking price was likely just too great and you would bitch if we did make the trade.

As far as Drake goes, at the time the Cards 5th was a better pick then ours or the Seahawks. Obviously we weren’t comfortable giving up a 4th for him because thats what we would have had to do.

1 Like

I’ve been wanting Scarborough for a while now. He runs upright but he’s a load. Most likely I got too good of an impression from the CFB playoffs a couple of years ago.

We may not agree on politics, but, you’re on fire in this thread.
Too little. Too late.
Quin makes 10 bonehead moves for every attaboy!

2 Likes

Martin is hurt, so I guess only a smart GM wouldn’t want a punter on the team

1 Like

Well, the time will come when all of it will be spent. If they want to extend Slay, keep Robinson and others and have a piggy bank for free agents they will have options. Some point out we have to overpay for free agents, so yeah, the extra $$$ in future years will be necessary no matter what they decide.

2 Likes

The injury news came out after the news that we signed a punter. SO if you want us to take back the sarcasm from signing a punter…nah, its fun to bitch!

2 Likes

Not relevant
The second guessing of everything when we know near nothing is just stupid
Worse is acting like you think you’re smart when everyone can see through it and knows the posts are mindless

1 Like

I love the Bo signing.

4 Likes

I think you’re missing your meds today. Lighten up bro!

I like it, too. Stylistically, he’s complementary to KJ and TJ. Not sure where he’s at on the NFL talent spectrum, but when you can just sign a guy to your practice squad, expectations have to be pretty low. This is a zero risk and (hopefully) high-ish reward move. I don’t see how anyone could complain about it.

That was diggs’ contract, 12 mil over the next two years?

Okay, I’ll grant you Ragnow, Tovai, and this punter.

We honestly have no clue what to expect from him. He’s got a style that has doomed some runners, while some others have thrived (Derrick Henry, LaGarrett Blount). If teams can keep him from getting going, he wont produce much. But to stop him from getting going, I’m hoping teams have to commit to doing it…opening up the passing game.

I’m not saying this kid is the answer to our run game woes. But I’m amazed that someone with his pedigree couldn’t find a roster spot deep on someone’s broken depth chart, or even get a single NFL carry.

Damn he looks slow in the open field, if that’s his top gear, that’s probably why he’s available. Still, hope he somehow carves out a productive role for the Lions. He looks like a poor man’s Joique Bell in this clip.

His athleticism is actually off the charts. 4.52 speed in the 40 and a 40 inch vertical, with a 230 pound frame.

Injuries are the concern.

1 Like

I can get behind any attempt to improve RB, right now.

3 Likes

That “Solid Player” has not seen the field since he was traded…

We need a guy like Big Bo. I bet you he is on the active roster soon. Dude just needs to stay healthy.

It’s his stride/gait. He looked that way at Bama and yet still outran angles. He won’t do that in the NFL of course but he’s a decent athlete. Derrick Henry light but he’s better in the passing game. Much less durable than Henry unfortunately. He’s also frustratingly meh as a goal line runner.

Despite all of that, if we can somewhat limit penetration he’s our best healthy RB until he gets injured.

Good signing. I’d like to see us also go get Mike Weber and throw Perkins on the practice squad.