Lions move up to draft Murray?

I see it everywhere out here, and I’ve still yet to try poutine. Is it worth the hype?

Yeah, good, but the smelliest burps ever…

I prefer actual onion rings, though. And logic dictates that I can make them faster than a trip to the supermarket to get Funyons…

I love how we have derailed this thread.

So other Canadian things you should really want: Coffee Crisp bars, Beavertails, Naniamo Bars, Butter Tarts, Pierogies (really an eastern european thing).

1 Like

I remember the last time I addressed eating beaver in the Den. I think I’ll just leave it alone this time.
Peirogies we have.
Back in the 60’s, my best friends dad was in a band called, “The Peirogy Benders”. They were a local Detroit band.

1 Like

My suggestion would be have a protein on top. Pulled pork, brisket etc. Order a beer to go with. Molson, Moosehead, yknow something traditional…

This is what happens to a fan base who loses a classic coaching name like Jim Bob Cooter.

Was offered this on Fremont Street once. Was NOT what I expected!!! But she was a nice gal at least.

1 Like

Knew that was coming.:rofl:

1 Like

She didn’t.

Regardless, thanks for the softball. Hopefully I didn’t botch it.

1 Like

Title of my sex tape!

1 Like

An Adrian sex tape.

Morbid curiosity…

2 Likes

I am so glad this did not happen. I like what we drafted when we did.

Think Weekend at Bernie’s, only 60 years younger.
A lot of dead wood.

2 Likes

Hard to take anyone serious when they talk about trading our best player at the most important position.

So, I re-read this thread, and discovered that membership was to include free whiskey and beaver…or am I mistaken?

2 Likes

Shit, all I have left is the bag

1 Like

I do recall discussion of free drinks or some such.
It never materialized.:disappointed: