Lions need to lose out

No sense winning any games just killing draft pick options.

3 Likes

Agree 100%

1 Like

B-but wait! They aren’t mathematically eliminated yet!

1 Like

Yes, let’s lose out. That’s going to totally help us with the refs going forward. Great idea.

4 Likes

YES! VERY IMPORTANT TO LOSE OUT! Because all of those high draft picks byt the Lions and the Browns FOR THE LAST 50 YEARS have panned out so well. High draft picks are the recipe for success, you solved the mystery! Thank you! The Patriots and Steelers have really screwed themselves over the years. HAHA LOL what dumb franchises, please advise them.

Honestly, if you give a flying fuck where the Lions draft, then you haven’t been paying attention for the past 50 years.

4 Likes

Don’t forget the Jags. Very few teams have had as many recent top 5-10 picks as the Jags.

3 Likes

Yes! Pure excellence. Thank god they lost those few extra games for Bortles. Imagine the disaster of having a better record and drafting Derek Carr, Bridgewater, or another position player like Mack, OBJ, Donald, or Mosley. Bullets dodged!

3 Likes

Bravo, someone who actually gets it

3 Likes

I don’t think this will be a problem. We likely don’t win a single half the rest of the year. And draft don’t help as long as the defense is run by these 2 morons

2 Likes

I’m not sure they’ll have a choice

2 Likes

Sure. It’s worked well in Cleveland, too. While New England, Pittsburgh, Green Bay and Kansas City.continue to spiral downward.

Why? So they can take a TE in the top 5 next season?

1 Like

They should have traded Slay

I feel like if this team was in contention Stafford would have played today.

Part of me believes they realize the NFC is tough this year and they are mailing it in to try and add talent to make a run next year

1 Like

Why, do we need another Tight End?

2 Likes

Should we:
Tank for Tua
Blow for Joe (Burrows)
Play like dung for Young
Play like $hi+ for Delpit
Play like doodie for Jeudy
Play like clowns for Brown (Derrick)

Feel free to add your own flair to the list :grinning:

2 Likes

I said it before and I’ll say it again. Anyone who “tanks for Tua” is making a mistake.

1 Like

Chase young is the player that can help this team the most fingers crossed we get a top 3 pick.

1 Like

They don’t need to. If Staf is IR’d, the work is already done for us.

1 Like

yeah WE should keep tanking on purpose it makes SO many stellar playmakers want to be in Detroit ….not.