Lions news of the day (so far) - Wed 16 Oct

• Zenner signs with Saints

• Lions 1 point underdogs to Vikes

• Reiff, Ben Gedeon not practicing today for Vikes

• Bryant could come back this week, but Lions say they don’t want to evaluate him on a short week

• per Patricia, Hand is day-to-day. Guess that means he might play on Sunday or might not. They want to build up his strength with more practice reps.

• Officiating for Lions-Vikings will be handled by Brad Rogers’ crew, who average almost 2 penalties per game over the NFL average

• Matt Patricia: We’re trained to turn the page and get going and I definitely sensed that (from the team) today. Likes their mental toughness.

• “We don’t make excuses.” I love that.

• Not sure if they practiced today or not. BUT - on Wednesdays, teams that play on Sunday have to file a Practice Report, who would have practiced, fully, limited, or not at all even if a practice had not been conducted.

So, in less than an hour from now we oughta learn something about who got banged up or injured Monday night.

2 Likes

In other news, the refs and the NFL are suckass dirtbags

5 Likes

That is not news. True though, thanks.

3 Likes

:rofl:

No practice today (Wed), no pads on Thurs or Friday.

5 Likes

I would like zenner to retire just so I never have to hear about him again.

Great story, great dude I bet but sub par running back that everyone else loves for some reason.

1 Like

Tom Kennedy back with the team, probably on the PS. Haven’t heard officially though, he was seen in the locker room.