Lions - Packers prediction

• Packers blowout - > three score difference
  • Packers win - 9-24 points (2-3 scores)
  • Tight Packers win - 1-8 points, we play well
  • Tight packers win - we make a critical mistake to blow it
  • Tight packers win - we get screwed by the refs. again
  • Tie - we’re in with a hawks loss
  • Tight Lions win - who cares how
  • Lions win - 9-24 points
  • Lions blow out the Pack at Lambeau - Wow!!!

0 voters

I know the Seattle game matters, but there won’t be enough time for a prediction thread after the Seattle game. Besides, I think this team plays just as hard with a Seattle win or loss. But if you can’t deal with the Seattle uncertainty, then just pass on this!

1 Like

I had to vote for a tie bc I predicted we’d be 8-8-1.

Lions by 10+

2 Likes

I’m not gonna vote.

I’m just gonna say, Cowboys 1990 - that’s Lions 2022

We are a better team right now than anyone the packers have faced on their hot streak… but we have to beat the pack and the refs. Luckily we drew the ref crew that hasnt ■■■■■■ us recently so i have us dropping 40 on those bastards

2 Likes

3 Likes

GIF by FirstAndMonday
“Prediction…?..Pain.”

2 Likes

I just don’t know - everything about this game goes through our D-line. IF our bigs hold up well in the middle and we control their run game and also make Rodgers uncomfortable in the pocket we win going away I think. If our D-line can’t stop the run and gets little pressure on Rodgers we lose.

1 Like

I think really that the two teams are both playing good ball, and it’s hard to find a real advantage for either team.
The Pack has home field, but Rogers has not been the magic behind their wins.
A clean game penalty wise is a must to try and keep the zebras at bay.
I’m moving the intangible from Rogers and the Pack to Campbell and the Lions.
If we limit their run game we win. If we harass Rogers to the point that he loses his cool, and we control their run game, we win big.

1 Like

Looks like you Michiganders are getting the Seattle game on Sunday, while the rest of us have to watch…the Cowboys of course.

1 Like

Congrats to the 16 posters who predicted a tight Lions win. And all the posters who predicted a Lions win. We were justified in believing in this team.

While we’re on this, props also to Tony Dungy, who was the only NBC talking head to pick the Lions (I think 7 others picked the Packers). Always liked him.

3 Likes

LoL. Part of me is wanting a-a-ton to never retire. Hahahhahaha

It’s like a comedy to me to see his arrogance backfire.

I don’t know how you guys feel, but I thought the score made the game look a bit closer than it was.

I really thought we would win by 10 or more

1 Like

We could have easily scored again if we wanted to. So yes, we bitch-slapped them in the second half, it wasn’t that close.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.