1h

LT Decker- 30.8 PB Grade
LG Dahl- 85.0 PB Grade
C Ragnow- 52.0 PB Grade
RG Glasgow- 62.2 PB Grade
RT Wagner- 48.6 PB Grade

LG Wiggins- 45.6 PB Grade

1 Like

Brutal, man. Not surprised in the slightest. Hope we can keep winning, be competitive and fun…then fix OL next season and get really serious.

1 Like

Its two games an after game three they will make major jump relax

2 Likes

Ahhh - forgot about that “game 3 jump” we always do. Thanks for the clarity. :wink:

2 Likes

Interesting given no sacks, 1 hurry and a few deep balls in week 2…

2 Likes

Yeah, they were a mess week 1 (Decker mostly) but pretty solid last week (IMO)

2 Likes

Yeah, so my eyes have not been deceiving me so far. I could see the whiffs and weakness on my TV screen despite a few posters stating we are blocking well.

1 Like

More evidence in the magic of Stafford and a good OC.

3 Likes

If course… it’s only half the story, because, well they only run half the time.

What’s Crosby’s grade?

1 Like

Stats never tell the whole story.

My initial thought was… who cares what our ranking is… we haven’t lost a game yet?!

No, but they’re helpful added context. Plus, we’ve got to talk about something, eh?

1 Like

I would much rather know our playoff probability after week 2.

The most interesting aspect is how well Dahl is doing. No one really expected much from him, let alone starting, before the offseason started. Most were focused on Wiggins vs Oday A.

3 Likes

That overall two-week score is skewed by the poor week one. Here’s PFFs top offensive players for week two. Three on the Oline

1 Like

That’s Lions specific, not league wide. Just as a clarification.

I know. I was just looking at the grades. Week one definitely dragged down the average

2 Likes

Hey, I had expectations for him! Quinn must have as well, because he gave him that pay raise.