Lions Playoff Chances Simulator

If they win out they have a 96% chance of making the playoffs…

1 Like

You wouldn’t happened to be related to

by chance?

1 Like

Thinking Scheming GIF

1 Like

Why would you think that?

Sarcastic No Reason GIF by Holly Logan

I am different

1 Like

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

1 Like

I like your profile picture

2 Likes

for some reason this link lets you bypass the paywall part … click on the first one

https://www.google.com/search?q=the+table+below+represent+the+lions+remaining+games&newwindow=1&rlz=1C1GCEB_enUS992US992&biw=1793&bih=920&sxsrf=ALiCzsZYMTcXklcVyU4CPEaDBRHi_Ea4eg%3A1668535812735&ei=BNZzY9W_LJifptQPmqip0As&oq=the+table+below+represnt+sthe+lions+remaing+&gs_lcp=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&sclient=gws-wiz-serp

2 Likes

thanks and welcome brother!

this is a cool site. you can look up how good each franchise was over time. Our peak was in 1954. Even an old geezer like me wasn’t even born yet.

1 Like

ITs a really cool site. They have really cool sports and political statistical analysis.

2 Likes

So I see if all the favorites win this week we go from 36% to 68% to make it. This is an absolutely massive two days for us.

2 Likes

Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

1 Like

Win 2.

AND

Need 2 of these 3

Seahawks to lose 1

NYG to lose 2

WSH to lose 2 of last 3, 1 of 2 if lose @SF today

4 Likes

Fahgetabahtit

I’m proud of this team.

• Preseason expectations were shit
  • we’ve more than doubled our win total from last year
  • of the 16 MFC team, 4 our officially eliminated from the playoff race and we are NOT one of them.
  • prior to game one of the regular season or at the 1-6 mark no one! Figured we’d still be in the hunt for the 7th and even technically the six at 1800 today.

I’m simply hoping the Bears game just became a redemption game for us and they finish out at Ford Feild with a win!

1 Like

I’m with ya.
Future looks pretty exciting in my opinion.

1 Like

Figured I’d bring this over from the other post, since this is the stickied thread about playoff chances, but:

1. Lions win both remaining games (CHI, @GB) for (9-8) AND:

• SEA needs to lose at least once more (NYJ, LAR) for (8-9)
  • WSH needs to lose at least once more (CLE, DAL) for (8-8-1)
  • NYG needs to lose both remaining games (IND, @PHI) for (8-8-1)
    #6 seed if all 3 things happen. #7 if 2 of three happen.

OR

2. Lions win one remaining game (CHI, @GB) for (8-9) AND:

• SEA needs to lose both remaining games (NYJ, LAR) for (7-10)
  • WSH needs to lose both remaining games (CLE, DAL) for (7-9-1)
  • GB needs to lose one of remaining games (MIN, DET) for (8-9)

PLUS

• If TB wins at least two of remaining games (@ARZ, CAR, @ATL) for (8-9), NO needs to lose one of remaining games (@PHI, CAR) for (7-9)
  • If CAR wins both remaining games (@TB, @NO) for (8-9), TB needs to lose two of remaining games (@ARZ, CAR, @ATL) for (7-9)

NYG (8.5-8.5) would be #6 regardless of what they do in remaining 2 games.

1 Like

Thanks for sorting this out.
**This is also applicable if the Lions win one and tie one.

3 Likes