Lions Re-Signing Danny Amendola

4 Likes

Still expect the team to add youth to the position.

1 Like

Safe signing, hopefully for around the same amount as last year.

1 Like

Love it! Amendola came up huge for us in quite a few games.

4 Likes

It was said Amendola is following Tom Brady. Expect that signing to be announced.

Re signing Amendola is a good move as long as it’s not an overpay

1 Like

Nice. I like this. All top weapons coming back.

1 Like

Just an accusation, nothing to it.
This was the original tweet.

https://twitter.com/DougKyed/status/1222565295082090496?s=19

2 Likes

Have to admit I’m surprised he wanted to come back thought he would have multiple options!!

3 Likes

Tells me he knows Matt is coming back healthy.

2 Likes

Correct

1 Like

The Lions probably had to massively overpay. Anything over $3 million warrants a ton of critism.

Needed leadership and will guide the rookies! Love it and hoped he’d be coming back!

Don’t be surprised if he becomes a coach…

1 Like

Considering he signed his deal @$4.5m last season, I don’t see him taking much less tbh.
I don’t expect any less than $3million. But if that’s the case, they got a damn good discount.

5 Likes

I do as well but this does give us some security to grab one in the mid rounds.

I wonder how much he cost us.

Hopefully he did have options and chose to stay here. Fans need to hear that and so do potential free agents.

Couldn’t disagree more. He’s going to be 35 this season. WRs that old are league minimum guys. Dez Bryant would’ve been a much better signing and cheaper.

We watch Dez working out with SB MVP Patrick Mahomes, and we also watch Amendola inebriated acting like a clown in public. The Lions have no interest in being a competitive organization.

I will wait for the numbers before I crucify the Lions. But really anything above $2 million is an overpay and over $3 million is a disgrace.

“top weapons.” ? we have VERY few . I hope like hell Quinn gets playmakers though we can use about 5 of them.
that said I am very pleased Dan is coming back !

Good for us. I like Danny’s game, his signing is a plus in my view.

1 Like

Let’s get Hall back and try to steal Dannys replacement in Rd 3. Good signing.

I don’t see a downside to this signing in and of itself.

2 Likes