Lions release Gonzalez and Bullock

Cool no kicker. Makes so much sense. Im already done with Holmes and Campbell. I know I’m sure most of you will deep throat this comment, but I was dead on with BQ and MP. Our offense sucks I can’t see Goff being any better with what have to throw the ball too. Maybe we are trying to get the number one pick.

Ok - I’ll bite brothet!

Our leadership just pulled the same move BB for the Pats did….

If it’s BB it ok?

But not for us?! Why?

We get a kicker this week almost guaranteed…. The roster management is fine do far

1 Like

MP and BQ went 6-10, 3-13 and 5-11. So you are saying you can’t see us doing any better than that?

1 Like

there are at least 3 kickers available that are as good or better than the 2 the Lions just cut. R-e-l-a-x…

4 Likes

Arron!?

plus the two they just cut.

This is not hot potato! Theres always kickers on the free agent market. Heck you could start a different kicker every week and not get back around to the same one for a few seasons.

Not with this team. Our offense isn’t better, or defense isn’t any better, we don’t have FG kicker. Thank gosh we have Fox, sad I’m happy about a punter.

No time to relax. Time to stop acting like we will have top 10 pick every year.

We don’t have BB
We have rookie gm
We have rookie head coach.

hopefully not every year. But after the mess Quinntricia left behind… most likely in 2022 draft.
The strategy of keeping a roster space open to allow a position player to be placed on IR rather than cutting that player is a sound, rational decision.

Nobody is going to swoop in to grab Randy Bullock and Zane Gonzalez away from the Lions… and even if a team did sign them… there are still ~3 kickers just as good that can take their place.

In fact… I’d rather have Folk, Verity, or Badgely over the 2 guys we just cut.

1 Like

The other thing they don’t have, is a game tomorrow, let alone this weekend.

Plenty of time to sign or resign a kicker. The move is strictly about being able to protect one more position player and keep them on the roster instead of cutting them.

Spots will open up as they put players on IR.

Deep breaths and relax.

Breathe Jack Black GIF by Tenacious D

1 Like

We are amidst a full rebuild brother. Patience my man. Patience and a little hope.

Raining The Shawshank Redemption GIF

1 Like

Imitation is the highest form of flattery and if it works; do it!

It’s about what they did not whom….

1 Like