Lions sign DE Charles Harris

#22 overall pick in 2017

Interesting lottery ticket

His 2020 sack total would have put him close to 2nd on the team in sacks for the Lions. :rofl:

2 Likes

Falcons gave up a seventh to get him from the dolphins… wonder if he just sucks that badly

I think his problems are between his ears an this staff just may shake it into reality.

If it does we have a good player if we don’t no big deal

not sure he could be one who qualifies for the special deal teams can get to reduce his cost . Each team can use it twice ,think we used on a TE we signed for Saints to reduce his cap hit.

This is likely a one year minimum deal. Likely to get cut but he has a shot here. A move worth making.

1 Like

Last year, he was just under $2M with almost all of it guaranteed.

Cheap reclamation project - fine by me. The good news for him is it shouldn’t be hard to make this team lol

It will as a DE maybe has shot as a OLB if he can cover

https://nflcombineresults.com/playerpage.php?i=22335

Yawn.

Such a bust, but the talent must be there for him to have been the 22nd pick.

1 Like

Justin Rogers says he can’t confirm this and that a source says no deal was made.

Rosevelt Colvin II?

Did he say it while dressed in his jammies with bed head?

He’d be a rush OLB in a 3-4 set or RDE in a 4-3 more than likely. Coverage isn’t his game. Liked him as a prospect I thought would go in the 2nd.

1 Like

I’m not changing my name after 18 years.

4 Likes

This made me laugh out loud…the video itself…and the fact that someone took the time to edit it and upload it to youtube. Hilarious!

3 Likes

Reminds me of the highlight video for the UM/BYU game a few years ago.

That is hilarious!!!