Lions sign DE Charles Harris

I wonder what’s the deal with this dude?

Hopefully it can be cured here.

Exactly. If he doesn’t work out no big deal. If he becomes another Okwara then good for us. More defensive line depth and pressure. Very quietly Detroit is putting together a solid defensive line. If we can add a good linebacker and develop Julian Okwara at olb…we may just have the beginnings of a solid defense.

2 Likes

You bet they are Na. The DL is coming together. We need another run stopping DT to pair with Penisini still.

A replacement MLBer for 2022 would be smart.

A blue chip WR is necessary.

More secondary depth is important.

Luckily this draft fits with our needs. Solid safety depth out there. I am thinking there might be solid LBer options out there in rd 2.

I am really excited to watch Holmes build up his roster.

At this point, I’d like Jamaal Davis out of Kentucky at #41. That presumes we take one of the big three WRs at #7.

It’s official.

1 Like

Good cheap move. More upside than anything else.

1 Like

If they can’t trade down I wouldn’t mind them drafting another cornerback at 7. Get a wideout in round 2, and find a linebacker and tackle in the 3rd. Or some combination of that. Basically…just add talent.

It had to be his dad that did it, right? LaVar Harris I would presume. CEO of Star Sacker Sneaker brand of football cleats.

This is a great draft for DE’s, so there will still be some decent talent in the 3rd. This move is a dice roll, I would rather get a Peyton Turner in the 3rd than take a chance that this guy can turn it around.

2 Likes