Lions sign OL Kayode Awosika and RB Justin Jackson

I truly think swift needs to be on a pitch count. He will make it the whole season that way and teams won’t be ready for his change of pace

3 Likes

10 carries and 3-5 catches per game is more than enough, 17 games is no joke. What’s the point of having good RB depth if you don’t use it!? J-Will, Reynolds and Jackson can all be productive backs.

1 Like

I think Swift will be fine an its possible that 49Rs were shopping are PS an Lions took him off the market.

1 Like

Detroit Lions

@Lions

#Lions have signed G Kayode Awosika to the Active Roster from the Eagles Practice Squad and placed G Tommy Kraemer on Reserve/Injured.

3 Likes

I hope stenberg can pass block better this week. Washington DL licking their chops.

1 Like

Well, he won’t be worse than 0.0 in his overall pass block grade this week.

PFF charts about a million breakdowns of performance, and one of them is “True Pass Set” which excludes plays with less than 4 rushers, play action, screens, short dropbacks and time-to-throws under 2 seconds. In this metric, Stenberg scored 25.4 which put him at about 60 out of 75 players. That sounds a lot better. If you look at enough numbers, from the right angle and in the right light, you can plainly see that the Lions are Super Bowl bound. :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

Whatever. We need a W.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.