Lions super bowl talk damaging?

If there was one place I would expect to see his articles fit like a glove, it would be USA Today.

1 Like

OoooooooOOOoooooooo A Press Pass
the munsters horror tv GIF by absurdnoise

1 Like

Here’s a vid of them loving their new uniforms

2 Likes

Word!

YES!!!

Williams is going to rip through the league and shock ppl. Truthfully, I hope Hutch can be as good as him. He’s going to devastate defenses.

2 Likes

Fuck em and feed em beans!
What else should your goal be?
Eternal sucktitude?
It’s totally realistic to expect a professional football team to compete.
The media hates Detroit…and that’s okay.

1 Like

Random thought.
How cool would it be if Stafford won a Super Bowl last year, and Goff won a Super Bowl this year?
The press wouldn’t know how to act?:rofl:

3 Likes

Not a knee cap but sounds like the kind of Lions we’re targeting

Damage the NFL script of SOL. I’m down with that. Somebody tell the refs to back off or their kneecaps are next.

1 Like

I feel sympathy for the Detroit sportswriter. Guy’s been immersed in a medium-sized media pond where the big fish have long made clear the story line to follow is “Same Old Lions” as the franchise perpetually rebuilds, retools, cleans house or searches for the next Don Shula.

The goal of the sport is to win the championship. If it’s otherwise, then it’s just a show. For the NFL, that means the Super Bowl, or “Super Bowls” per Marty Mornhinweg put it.

For going against the flow and daring to state what he wanted to accomplish, the young coach alienated every sportswriter in town. They never let him forget it, either.

Anyone posting a GIF of the “Lost in Space” Robot doing “DANGER” immediately should be bumped to the Den HOF, imho

1 Like

don’t hold your breath .

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.