*** Lions @ Titans Official Game day thread. 12/20 ***

Here’s an interesting fact - The Lions have never beaten the Ten Titans. That’s right … Never!

The Lions are batter along the OL with injuries at C, OG and OT.

As a result the brought up Dan Skipper from the PS and activated Vaitai from the IR.

Skipper had to be signed to a contract and placed on the active 53 because the Lions already brought him up twice this year. They can only do it twice for free according to the new rules. This means Skipper will likely remain on the Lions active roster until season end.

They placed Hand and Okudah on IR to open up the two needed roster spots.

As of right now I haven’t seen or heard if Stafford will start. If you hear or see an update then please share in the thread.

Go Lions!

1 Like

Give 'em hell today Skipper

2 Likes

Can’t have popcorn ready due to lockdown , ready with some cereal

Stafford playing today…whyyyyyy???

Yep he’s active!

Why - I am guessing because he’s a warrior and hates to sit. The HC and GM should have shut him down but nope.

We don’t have a GM and Bevell is trying hard to win.

Lions inactives today.

Ragnow out…hope Matt has a cybenetically placed super pilllow between his ribs…

Tennessee is as bad or worse than us rushing the passer with 14 sacks for the year, 4 less than us and dead lasy

True…but you know what the Lions historcially allow for teams having problems like a bad pass rush for instance? SOL dictates Tenn has their best pass rush game of the year…

If Patricia were still Coach, no doubt Stafford would be sitting this one out. I think he really wants Bevell to be the next HC. So he is giving it a go

Playoffs… we are not eliminated until our next loss… if we don’t win out!!

This too!

Yep, Number Nine is “all in” on Coach Bevell.

Go Lions !

I hope Vrabel wasn’t able to convince Patricia to hand him our playbook and signals.

Can you imagine how ugly this game could get if they know every play we call.

doesn’t matter who the coach is, Stafford is going to do his damndest to be on that field and gut it out every week.

tenor (12)

1 Like

Better draft pick will be nice, also good to assure Bevell gets the boot and this team goes all new

This opening drive is going nicely, as expected.