Lions training camp July and August

Just found out my older brother has terminal cancer: myelomas of the spine

And it’s bad…. One year maximum so I’m making plans to travel from OKC to Detroit (Pinckney) to spend time with him.

If I can make it down to the stadium, I’d love to be able to do that for any open dates that allow public access

Any help I’d appreciated!

Love you all!

15 Likes

Sorry to hear that, bro. Grace and peace to you and your brother.

4 Likes

Sending love to you and your family, buddy.

2 Likes

Thanks - for me, Gods got this

I know I can be with him 24/7 so I’m trying think of things I can while there to give both of us some space as needed.

Figured this would be a good training camp to go to but I can’t find the dates

1 Like

We got you. It hasn’t opened up yet and in this case let’s hope Hard Knocks doesn’t affect things. I myself will keep an eye on it but I have press access and haven’t seen anything yet email wise. So remind us.

They traditionally have open practice and at least one at Ford Field. As I said, remind us.

Thoughts and prayers.

4 Likes

That is shit news…sorry to hear. Peace and prayers, strength and live, brother to you and your brother.

2 Likes

Thanks brother!

Cancer sucks… he is it was a farmer and it’s from the pesticide chemicals….

Sucks

Dead, My brother is down to his final weeks. It’s been brutal the past 2 months. CANCER SUCKS!!!
You are in thoughts and prayers my Lion Brother. Sounds like your brother knows the Lord. His last breath here will be his first breath with our Savior, great for him, sucks for us left behind. (for now)

12 Likes

Thoughts and prayers with him and your family.

1 Like

Thoughts and prayers brother.

1 Like

Sorry to hear to both of you, thoughts and prayers

1 Like

Sorry to hear this.
Cancer sucks!
Your family is in my prayers.

1 Like

Sorry also, friend.

1 Like

Just Horrible news , my prayers and Hope for you and your brother. In the last 5 years I’ve lost my sister, my cousin (who traveled with me for a fifteen years racing horses). My aunt and brother in-law all to lung cancer. Just a horrible thing for anyone to go through.

5 Likes

So sorry Dead - Praise God you will see him on the other side. I pray you will make many wonderful memories this year. While he is rejoicing in heaven you will have those memories to lean on. Enjoy every minute you have with him.

1 Like

Hope in the midst of it all!

Prayer for you and your family as well!

Romans 5 baby! “Faith always triumphs in our times of trouble”!

2 Likes

Thoughts and prayers to the both of you and all of your loved ones.

2 Likes

Prayers for you too brother!! One thing we all share in common is this: pain and loss… it cool in a really weird way to be able to come here and speak honestly of our trouble without condemning words!

Love you all!

4 Likes

Good word brother and thank you!

I always hit Romans 5! As well as my knees!!

Love you all and this little gift called The Den!

6 Likes

Yeah when my mom died she loved the Lion’s and especially Matt Stafford, and this place was full of kind and words and thoughts, witch really ment more to me then I can say.

6 Likes