Lions vs. Packers Game Day Thread

damn was hoping we had Golladay…

I’m upping my former prediction, I still think the packers gain 200 on the ground, but beat us 42-20 instead of my original 34-20 prediction.

LETS GO LIONS !!!

I hope so. Stafford had no issue throwing his way. I like the confidence

Great hire … promoting from within after the head guy was a two time failure is always a recipe for success.

Biggest hope for me is that Swift has a breakout game. Screen pass for a big gain with our first play on offense.

Also… bill belichick fired him for too many soft tissue injuries

giphy (2)

I hope he catches it and goes 80yrds for a TD.

Then afterwords he credits MP’s and his pre-game pep talk.

Here’s the pep talk that MP has planned for pregame.

2 Likes

I was a firm supporter of hiring Quinn, and the removal of caldwell and the hiring of patricia. Mostly because I believe that coaches and gms need to be in synch to become a true year to year competitor. But patricia has struggled to fill staffs, make adjustments, etc. And bob Quinn has done nothing but draft mediocre talents. If this doesn’t get turned around fast… everything must go.

3 Likes

That’s why I said two time failure.

Come on Lions you can do this! If there is a game that you need to have a good game this season, today is that game.

1 Like

The worst thing that could happen is an implosion this year leading to Quinn firing patricia and not getting fired himself.

They win today and they buy themselves more time for sure

I always love the pre-game packer love fest when we play them. We always get to hear how great they are and how we suck. So much fun!

For this reason alone I just wish we would stomp them into oblivion.

1 Like

Look at the bright side. Today the Lions start 0-T. After the game they’ll be 0-Tr.

1 Like

Ha, the refs all say the same amongst themselves pregame as well…especially this weeks crew.

Rip the rearview mirror off!

New week, New game.

I want to see this team compete today and show some emotion.

I got packers 45 lions 24. Rogers Will carve up the backup secondary

Game ON !! Go Blue !! Play like Lions and not Kittens !