Lions Vs Texans Thanksgiving

Not worried about the Texans, they swept Jacksonville and beat the Patriots-their only three wins in 2020…BUT we laid the Golden goose-egg last week. I think we lose , but that’s probably just me.

Honestly it could be ugly Watson is going to light up this defense.Not sure how much fight the players have in them at this point.I cant blame them they lack proper coaching and leadership at almost every level.I will take a guess at 34-17 Texansand 1 of the Lions TDs is in garbage time at the end of the game.

1 Like

It looks to me like this team had a murderers row of good football teams to start the season. You could make a case that 5 of their opponents so far are 5 of the best teams in the league. Then they get a break with the sorry Lions, but they still have to finish the season with Indy twice and the Titans again. Ouch.

One thing I have learned, and I am not a betting man, but, never to bet on the lions. Don’t bet for them, don’t bet against them, just don’t touch them. Keep your hard earned money as far away as you can from them!

I don’t foresee a win either, but I would not be surprised if they come out and win either. They are predictable, yet unpredictable, which is quite the predicament!

3 Likes

The Lions come out flat on Thursday, I believe. If this was year 1 or 2 of Patricia and a packed house, I would pick the Lions. But with no fans and many on the team losing focus, I see another questionable effort and an L.

Two bad teams, both with poor talent and poor coaching, bumbling around in the dark bumping into each other. We theoretically could control this game if Swift returns, but I don’t trust our coaches to craft a competent game plan to keep us out of third-and-long all game.

Just hoping to avoid a Thanksgiving nightmare like the Forsett touchdown below.

If a xfl qb made us look like mash potatoes, Watson is going to make us look like Turkeys.

1 Like

This is a draft position game, we will screw that up and win

Yes, this team is finished. They have no firepower and the defense will get worn down by halftime. I’m expecting an ugly game tomorrow.

2 Likes

Good to see you Broken Glass !

Thanks! I’m always happy to come by and toss more fuel on the misery fire.

1 Like