Lions waived Theo Riddick to make room for Mike Daniels

Zenner 4.8 ypc on 55 carries; 7 rec for 56 yds (8ypc)

Blount 2.7ypc on 150 carries; 10 rec 67yds.

I’d like to see Zenner/Anderson split 60% of the carries with KJ taking the rest over the reg season. Keep them fresh. And playoffs, KJ gets the most.

1 Like

I’d go with the Saints.

Passes from Brees will be on the money. I don’t even know who is QB in Denver off the top of my head.

Oh, wait. They got Flacco.

Analysis still the same.

Brees.

Yeah - it could very well shake down like that. I like a mix and keeping them fresh. I do feel like we are far more versatile with KJ back there, but those cats need to lighten his load and keep him fresh and healthy.

There will likely be some sort of mix between spacing out carries, and letting them earn carries (most productive guy gets most plays).

I feel like Patricia is really smart, and eventually will get it right. ZZ could end up being more of a long term roster spot. Next year we have a lot of big names due for contract renewal, and Anderson could be replaced by a less expensive rookie, if he demands too much money. Lots of stuff to work itself out.

And I think we peak in 2020, not 2019. Both D and O.

1 Like

KJ says Ty is the badass!

1 Like

Damn! Hope this ends up to be true! I love watching a RB in blue and silver outrun everyone and score points!

1 Like

And when he’s not a rookie and has had a year to learn how to pass pro (and put on 25 lbs of muscle like Zenner did) and prove he has vision, then I’ll be screaming his name.

I hope they’re all good. (The RBs)

2 Likes