Lions waiving Jahlani Tavai

While our list of second round busts is truly something to behold, I wouldn’t really put Van Noy on that list. He was misused here and found success elsewhere.

1 Like

This is fantastic news. I’d love to have heard the trade phone calls…

1 Like

Queen Lion to Jahlani

Can’t wait to see what happens if he gets put on our PS.

1 Like

Don’t want him anywhere near Allen Park. Are we allowed to sign him to other teams PS?

1 Like

Jahlani Tavai GIF by Detroit Lions

1 Like

Hopefully Holmes is better in the 2nd round than Mayhew and Quinn.

Levi Onwuzurike…

Suspicious Meme GIF by MOODMAN

7 Likes

Detroit Lions roster cut tracker: LB Jahlani Tavai, RB Craig Reynolds among latest cut

The #Lions are waiving DT Bruce Hector, per source.

Post of the year
So far.

Days of least fav Lions becoming a thing of the past? Not yet, imo Okudah may have a good chance of sitting atop the “least fav” chart now that Tavai is donezo.

1 Like

Additon by subtraction

I’m usually not one to take pleasure in this stuff, as these guys are all working their asses off, and this is often the end of both a dream and their life as they’ve known it to this point.

That being said…

ding-dong-the-witch-is-dead-wizard-of-oz

Yeah… some of those are rock stars compared to Dizon, Llama Francis, Gerald Alexander, Daniel Bullocks, and short-arm-Shaun Cody.

Oh let’s not stop there, How about we remember Gerald Alexander drew Stanton IAF who all came from the same draft class in the 2nd round Boss Bailey Teddy layman Kalimbust Edwards Barrett Green Terry Fair…Amir Abdullah Daniel Bullock’s Sean Cody Kevin Abrams and Juan roque

Only the lions can manage to over a quarter century make the 2nd round look like the mine field that the 6th round actually is

3 Likes

Wasn’t Terry Fair a 1st RD pic ?

You are correct sir!

Oooooh I do so love it when threads go down memory lane.

Remembering the Steel Curtain of Boss Bailey, Ernie Simms and Paris Lennon.

GLORY DAYS!!!

1 Like

Knew that wasn’t gonna happen. Can’t trade someone who has little to no value on the field and doesn’t contribute on STs. He was always gonna get cut.