Lions will not be playing outside of the U.S. in 2022

1 Like

Good! Not a fan of football at 8 am on a Sunday! Just feels weird.

1 Like

They don’t really play inside the U.S. either.

5 Likes

When I worked in Asia for a decade, all the games came on at 3am Monday morning because of the 14 hour time difference. The worst. So, 8am is nothing, lol.

3 Likes

I don’t mind the 8am start
Football over coffee and breakfast
Something different

2 Likes

LOL. Compared to 3am, yup

1 Like

And seeing as though I’m a crazy Lions fan, I would actually wake up for big games and watch live from 3am-6:30am and then go to work like a zombie all Monday from lack of sleep. It was easier the years we sucked, I could actually get some rest. in 2014, I was getting up to watch every game because we were actually good.

2 Likes

Wake up at Wimbley when we played the Falcons was awesome!

1 Like

This probably means the Lions will be on Hard Knocks!

2 Likes

I like the early football.

Just wish the NFL would allow people to subscribe to NFLNetwork as a standalone item. Or include it with SundayTicket. Something.

It’s not available on Uverse. I have no desire to pay another $60 for a separate service just for that channel.

2 Likes

Thats what I thought too.

I could have swore they had direct subscription available thru NFL.com.

Man, I looked and looked and looked. I never found one. If anyone knows where it is, please let me know. I used the free trials to watch the games this year on the various services. It gets old. Sad when I want them to take my money and they won’t.

1 Like

This coaching staff would be fun to watch on Hard Knocks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.