List of players invited to the NFL scouting combine

Burrows joins the group.

I wish these kids had to make a choice. Full participation in the combine or no participation. Then the NFL could invite kids who want to compete and show what they have.

No worries. I think the combine is just a “proof” for data teams already have so it doesn’t carry as much weight as some think. They have seen enough film, gathered lots of information, and most likely paid a background research firm for personal information.

They may be shocked by a certain time in a drill (Teez 40 time) and re-look at their data but those are exceptions. Like an OL guy tossing up only 15 on the bench.

Again, in his position there is only one way to go and that is down, so why risk it. Especially after the small hand measurement. At their pro day it is scripted and rehearsed so they look better. they are also trowing to receivers they are familiar with so that helps.

I would tend to agree. This is a job interview for their profession so only participating in part doesn’t make sense to me when they say they will do it at their pro day.

I’m with Dollar, the players that JUST came off surgeries, and injury may have well said “they want to go to the combine and enter all the skill tests.” we don’t know if they did or didn’t player to player. Plus their agents may have said “instead of the combine, you need to just go to your pro day and test your skills there.” we again have no idea . I would assume the combine is more grueling and you stand ‘less of a chance’ to get injured farther or again by just participating in your pro day.