Literally the Season…

From a purely fan perspective, a win today and we are making a push for a playoff run. A loss today and I want to tank while seeing our young players do well and get PT. Perhaps I am the only one that think this way but a huge game either way.

3 Likes

I think we lose today but still manage 3 more wins the rest of the way.

6 Likes

We aren’t a playoff team regardless. I know we are all fans but this team can literally lose to anyone. We might be able to compete with most but let’s be real. It’s still a bottom half (generous) roster. But we are seeing good signs of heading in the right direction.

2 Likes

We’re not tanking. Zero chance.

The team will win 7-8 games, have picks 3-6 and 14-19 and have some serious momo going into next year.

14 Likes

Really? The lions have 2 hard games the rest of the season. Even if the lions lose today they can still finish 10-7, winning 9 out of the last 10. Will they? Don’t know but i want them to win the rest of the games after today

3 Likes

I want to win period….

If we stay healthy and we have a productive Jwil at WR?! Why not playoffs and a win to boot?!

Win or lose today we are still in it mathematically :crazy_face:

wrong post

It seems like there’s a lot of teams in this boat tho
Making it to me , a little hard to predict all the playoff teams.
Even if lions aren’t a playoff team.

Minny and NY really that dominant ? Washington ?

2 Likes

at least 3

but it will depend upon health

can’t keep losing starters to injuries

2 Likes

Imma gonna enjoy this game, secure in the knowledge that this team is building in the direction that Holmbell planned since kneecaps became a thing.

5 Likes

The idea of tanking in order to get your younger players on the field is kind of funny. Like, who is on the field now? Who are the old established veterans that we need to bench? (That hasn’t already been)

2 Likes

I despise the tank word!

4 Likes

I never want to tank. Never.

The only time it is remotely worth considering is when there is an elite QB prospect. Otherwise the cost of tanking is >> any marginal value you gain from draft picks.

No to tanking. Young players are already on the field, keep building, improving and growing.

2 Likes

F tanking. We’ve tanked for 50 years. It doesn’t work for us. Win as much as you can. Watts and Donalds are found in the teens of the draft too.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.