LOL. NFL Live Lions snub

Watching NFL Live…talking about the Todd McShay mock draft. All that was said about the Lions was that we traded back one pick so the Panthers could get their QB.

That’s it…at least so far…35 minutes in…talked about later picks…

I mean I know we stink…but come on…

1 Like

Why would we trade back one pick with the panthers unless they thought we’d draft the qb lol makes no sense to me

1 Like

Also to make sure no one trades up with the Lions to take their quarterback I assume. We are at a good spot to trade down and if they want their guy then maybe Holmes can bluff them into giving us a pick to move back and still get our guy.

3 Likes

I mean, the Bears did it with the 49ers for Trubiskey didn’t they? Maybe one of those “we’ll pay you to not take him” type of things lol

4 Likes

Daaaaahhh Bears!

2 Likes

Da Bears GIF by memecandy

2 Likes

I loved that skit… but I can’t wait to watch the MCDC Lions beat the spirit and soul out of the bears and every other team in our division twice a year.

Bite some kneecaps, arms, ankles, jugulars.

2 Likes

Now that I brought it up I’m going to probably go on a Youtube binge of it later as I near the end of my 6’er lol

1 Like

Chris Farley made those… they were all good but man… he was the best… at least one of my all time favorites

3 Likes

A trade one spot up is to prevent someone else from trading into that same spot. We did it in the 1st round with the Browns. Last year the Bucs and 49ers traded 1 spot in the 1st round (13 - 14).

1 Like

My favorite is still the draft every year. Announce the lions pick, then go straight to commercial. Great being a lions fan sometimes.

6 Likes

never fails

4 Likes

So that Denver can’t trade up with us and steal their guy.

2 Likes

You call Carolina and let them know you are on the phone with a couple teams that want to move up to #7 and get their QB.

2 Likes

NFL.com put up an article yesterday that describes 8 of the QB changes and whether they think each QB will have increased production, the same or lesser production in their new destination. You can kind of guess what happened next. There are 5 guys in the increased production, only 1 in the same production and only 2 in the lesser production. Goff is the only starter in the lesser category. The other guy who’s in there with him is Mitch Trubisky who is going to be holding a clipboard for Josh Allen.

1 Like

Plotting The Simpsons GIF