Lomas Brown picked his player Lions should draft at 6

Lomas Brown said on radio when asked they should pick Carter

10 Likes

Just came here to post this lol.

He added, you have to pick him at #6. He felt the Lions have the right personalities in the looker room to keep him on the right track.

6 Likes

I’m scared of drafting this dude, but if they feel they can support this man and help him thrive…. I’m all for it. On the field he feels like a perfect fit. But we know how important the love, passion and “it” factor is to this staff. Not sure I buy that they see it in Carter. If not I think they go in a different direction despite how good the fit appears on paper

3 Likes

Let’s be honest,

We were all hoping and begging to find a way to get him to fall to us .

And we got it.

Dont second guess it, we go with it. Lomas says so. Our poll says so. All of us in December says so

15 Likes

Sutton and CGJ would tag team him with brass knuckles and the commish will finish him with the baseball bat ::pause:: if carter effs around

3 Likes

…or Fox just says → “get your head out of your ass youngster…or else”

1 Like

That’s a bit too intimidating he might get scared and speed off :checkered_flag::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m actually hoping to hell he gets drafted before us, or someone makes us an offer to trade down. Just don’t want a guy who checks out on a 3rd and short because he’s gassed from playing the previous two plays.

3 Likes

I don’t think he’s wrong either.

2 Likes

first 3 picks for lions are QB,RB,WR ,

2 Likes

The Next 2 are OG,TE, and then the board goes nuts

Totally agree. Plus he’s likely to be by far the most talented player on the board.

2 Likes

So Lomas must see the same red flags and have the same concerns that a lot of us do about Carter. Why else would he make a comment like that?

Why should we have to worry about who we have in the locker room for a 6AO pick?

1 Like

And they do, if they somehow come away with Jalen Carter and Bijan Robinson that would be amazing

8 Likes

BC that person is a twice per decade talent at our top position of need.

3 Likes

Hopefully he has the will and stimina to use that talent more than twice a decade, without the other players in the locker room constantly having to try to motivate him to do what he’s capable of doing.

If we select him.

2 Likes

Drive is spelled with a D.

3 Likes

schedule Carter for a visit few days before the draft Check his weight an overall appearance sit him down an ask questions an decide if he is worth pick 6 if he slips there

6 Likes

I agree totally with this. I feel this is a must. Can we still have him in for a private workout or no?

4 Likes

With Jalen Carter we’re (at least) a top ten defense.

3 Likes