Love the win but

We lost possession of the 1st pick.

1 Like

It is what it is. We dominated a 1st place team! We needed that for confidence moving forward.

We are also going to beat the Falcons!

8 Likes

Yup. Aaron Donald and JJ watt were double digit picks. Gimme wins over better slots every day.

2 Likes

Who cares. Especially in a draft without a clear 1OA pick.

I hope we win a few more.

19 Likes

chasing better slots gets guys in trouble all the time… :grin:

3 Likes

The win was more important than picking first vs second. The Jags play the Jets next week, so that could change.

2 Likes

Agreed Air. Hopefully we can close the season on a 4 game win streak.

8 Likes

But nothing! Winning is never a bad thing ever but wanting to lose for “magic beans” is just the typical mentality of a SOL fan……

MCDC deserves a ton of credit for how hard this team still plays!

11 Likes

Same

1 Like

Look, we need wins. Kyle Hamilton fills the BIGGEST NEED and is the best player maybe just not at 1A……but your gonna get a good player at 2–3—-4……stake some wins.

3 Likes

If we stay in the Hutchinson conservation, I’ll be happy. End the season building some confidence and still get a player many have the Lions taking at 1oA. I don’t have a good feeling about Thibodeaux. Aaron Curry and Ansah were talked about as gifted athletically (these two come to mind, I know there are others that have excelled like Aaron Donald). Give me a guy with the motor any day.

1 Like

Hamilton will be the best player in the class at the end of day. I want a Reed type player back there.

3 Likes

I’m with everyone else. Let this young team get confidence. I don’t see us possibly falling further then 6th and at 6 you will have one of Hamilton, Stingley, Hutchinson or Thib.

1 Like

When is the last time a team with 10 wins lost at Ford Field. If we were gonna win a game this was the one for me.

4 Likes

Screw draft position. That’s a winning culture victory

7 Likes

Let’s just win out. 5-3-1 down the back nine against opponents who are as of now winning 53% of their games.

That would have me very encouraged about the program.

4 Likes

“LIke”

3 Likes

I think we win one more. Cards choked today

Everyone is happy, what picks, wins are important to the franchise, not the draft.
After all, we have picks, we just need to use them wisely, we are not without them like Rams.

This would only be a big deal if there was a Peyton Manning in this draft and we end up with Ryan Leaf.

2 Likes