Mack to remain a Charger

I’ll show you injury concerns pal

kyle broflovski horror GIF by South Park

stan marsh you bastards GIF by South Park

1 Like

All they really did was buy themselves a little more time. They had to at least be under the cap by 4pm.

I’m guessing they will use the time to try and work out a trade.

I wonder if reworking Macks contract makes him easier to trade.

2 Likes

I would guess that Brad offered Benito some Buggs money (2ish mil per) and he is holding out for a better offer. He is good NT depth who had his best season by far last year.

1 Like

Why on earth would an older yet sought after vet restructure his number to make him more tradable? All he had to do is say no and get released. Then he can negotiate what he wants with who he wants. Unless he really wants to go to the team he would be traded to… and even then he would be costing his future team a pick. Makes zero sense to me.

4 Likes

Of course it wouldn’t make sense on his end. That isnt why I asked the question.

I asked becsuse I wonder if it makes it easier from the Chargers perspective. Unless Mack has a no trade clause, what he wants doesn’t matter.

Thanks for answering my question though, even if you did come off as a dick to answer it.

I came off as a dick… you came off as stupid and doubled down in your reply. All good. Put me on ignore if you want. Make things easier.

I’m old enough to remember when he was the brightest of stars. A Bosa Nova per se.

I’m sure Samba’dy will want him :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Found Footage Pain GIF by Eternal Family

Those puns shook me to the Corcavado, and I am now gonna have to chill out with some cheap whiskey…Jiimmy Beam’s lesser known Brazilian cousin Jo.

1 Like

Try Four Roses Small Batch Bourbon. Worth the 35 bucks!

2 Likes

Try this…it’s delicious!

1 Like

I will! Try both!