Make your prediction, and place your bets

@Nate would this be something you might consider allowing if everybody involved publicly put up their picks but also follow that with a line that we understand you assume zero liability if it goes south? Like:

“I understand that money is involved and in the event that this bet is somehow sabotaged, I fully understand that Nate has zero liability and I, (insert username), did this on my own knowing the risk involved.”
Maybe not that exact wordage I just proposed. Just so that it’s basically putting pen to paper on a waiver of liability.

1a- Gonzalez cb
1b-benton dt
2a- schmitz c
2b- sewell ollb
3- gibbs rb

You can’t edit Mike. Lock it in now do not touch.

1 Like

there was a draft pool last year with clear rules. i was a co-winner, with the rodrigo sixth round pick. many of us also had hutch at 2OA. anyway, i suggest looking it up and trying to make it as similar as possible. i forget who ran it, i think you got maybe 10 points for the correct player in the correct round, maybe 1 points for the correct position in the correct round, and a certain number of points for the correct player, even in a different round.

The edit was because i forgot rd 3 pick… yes its locked in with your response

1 Like

I think it was @Air2theThrown ….

I think i can make it easy… i’ll edit the rules

Some of the guys who’ve been around since the Magna Carta run it. It will happen. Pride is better than money…

4 Likes

1A. Jalen Carter, DT-Georgia

1B. Lukas Van Ness, DE-Iowa

2A. Jack Campbell, LB-Iowa

2B. Tucker Craft, TE-South Dakota State

3rd. Israel Abanikanda, RB-Pittsburgh

2 Likes

Mongoose is locked in!

1 Like

Yeah, no. Sorry guys, monetary/asset gambling cannot happen here. Again, one of those things that if the wrong person catches wind of it, your information is turned over. Genuinely, looking out for you.

5 Likes

No problem! We will play for pride, and hopefully the ONE PRIDE will be me. :joy:

4 Likes

LOCK IT IN!!!..LOL

I’ll wait til the rules are locked in and I look at more players.

Which one of you boys gets second place? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Why not do the whole draft?

3 Likes

For at least the last 10 years, there has been a draft pick in game on this forum, usually with decently clear rules and directions. I’ve been waiting for the thread with bated breath.

1A. Jalen Carter, DT-Georgia

1B Michael Mayer TE- Notre Dame

2A Cody Mauch OL- North Dakota State

2B Quentin Johnston WR-TCU

3 Antonio Johnson S-Texas A&M

1 Like

FYI - My goal is to get this up this weekend.

3 Likes

If we get Bridgewater, this is almost surely dead straight out of the gate.

I know. I failed already. The fact that they even offered him a “strong contract” whether he accepts it or not also tells me i lost already.

I wanted my predictions to be a little crazy…lol