Malcom Rodriguez the steal of the draft?

Oh yeaaahhhhh!!!

Overcome Randy Savage GIF

1 Like

Flowing locks has a big problem on his hands! Well, maybe its more a serious, rather than big, problem.

No. Weird though my first look at Wiki showed 22, they total them every year. I went back and counted and got 30, which is low but still right up there so I’m not sure that they didn’t separate them but they never have before and now the current version doesn’t have a count when they have done it for every position in the past.

22 was from 2021 draft*

Here is what pro reference has for 2020….
all LBs grouped together… but guys like Chaisson listed at DE.

and here is 2021… with a separate group for OLB… which is weird because Joseph Assai is grouped LB… but he should have been OLB…. and Derrick Barnes was listed as “DE”.

OLBs

1 Like

all good news out of minicamp for Malcolm.

2 Likes

Did you guys see the quads on this dude in the OTA’s pics!!! He might be able to punt better than Jack Fox!!! There I said it!

Before commenting, research his quads, lol

2 Likes

1 Like

Decent, not Malcom level. Also, that dudes feet are pointed in the wrong direction. haha photo shop for sure

2 Likes

Link?? Picture?? Haven’t found one that’s a good picture of his quads.

1 Like

5 Likes

They need a new time zone!!! Good lord. Thx for finding the pics @Phunnypharm I knew I saw them somewhere.

If I’m the NFL, I’m testing this kid every Friday!

2 Likes

Those quads will never work…they’re all lumpy.

1 Like

He looks more like a body builder than a football player for sure. Hard to believe this is a former QB we are laughing about.

1 Like

Those are at Barry level I’d say

3 Likes

Awe, shit! Now you did it!

1 Like

Snl Oh No You Didnt GIF by Saturday Night Live

4 Likes

I knew almost nothing about him pre-draft.

I was intrigued by the scouting reports I read after they drafted him.

He became one of the players I’m most excited to watch after I saw this clip. He’s giving up 50+ lbs to this dude.

9 Likes
4 Likes

Good stuff in this article…watch out AA, you’re on notice. MRod is in the house!

“(Anzalone) has the most time-on-task in my room, but that doesn’t designate him the starter,” Sheppard said. “The things that we did last year are not acceptable for the standard that’s been set this year, so don’t tell me about what a guy did last year; I don’t want to hear it, especially from my room’s concern. Now, he does have the most time-on-task, so he’ll get the nod at first, but that doesn’t mean it’s his spot. If the next guy’s doing it and doing it at a higher level, he understands just like the other eight, nine guys in the room, that guy will be the guy on the field Week 1.”

5 Likes

Good article…

1 Like