Man I hope Swift and all our RB's are set to play hard against the Jets, passing be tough

We are going to need to fire on all engines running the football I feel we can squeeze some quick passes to St Brown and Chark. Vs The Jets

2 Likes

Sewell going to have 3 catches for 50 yards and 2 TD’s this week. The Sewell package has been released… haha

9 Likes

Of course it’s going to be tough for the Lions to throw the ball. It’s a road game and the Lions QB has 2 TDs to 4 INTs in 5 road games this season.

Last season? 6 TDs to 5 INTs in 6 games.

Going to be tough sledding for sure when your QB averages 0.72 TDs a game on the road.

3 Likes

bring them on I’m hungry for this team to whoop ass !!!

1 Like

Hungry Season 4 GIF by Sony Pictures Television

You are wrong! Those are runs not catches. The power run game with sewell as a rb on end around… the BIG end around!

3 Likes

If weather stays decent, and Jamo is on the field more than twice, it should give our run game opportunities.

That one play can make defenders see ghosts.

It’ll be nice to have Evan Brown back assuming he plays.

4 Likes

He can really run for a large man!!! Get him the ball

1 Like

They should play the Omar whistle whenever he’s in the huddle

They’ve only got one Sauce. If Chark, Jamo, ARSB, and Reynolds are all on the field at the same time, who is he going to cover? Can’t cover them all.

1 Like

Was up to 13 snaps this week, but I’d sure like to see more!!

1 Like

Given that the Lions have only been on the road twice in the last 7 games and are finally healthy at the skill positions and 4/5ths of the OL, these stats are meaningless in terms of recent history.

The Lions scored 31 points against the Bears & Giants.

In game one, they had 2 rushing TDs and game two, 4 rushing TDs. Kinda hard to complain about the lack of TD passes when the Lions are just running the ball in at will.

3 Likes

If we score 24, its a win. Jets O has issues, just where you don’t want them against the Lions, i.e.- run D.

Jets D is an issue, trust the staff’s adjustments to counter.

4 Likes

Yep, still scoring a bunch of points and that’s all that matters. Jets getting 30 dropped on them too!

3 Likes

They given up the 5th least amount of passing yards on the year, the 3rd least yards/attempt, and the 2nd fewest passing touchdowns.

This is a good pass defense. And it isn’t all Sauce, though he’s certainly the straw that stirs the drink.

2 Likes

How much of that though is due to the pass rush which, given Quinnen Williams injury, may be somewhat diminished this Sunday?

2 Likes

Certainly they go hand-in-hand, but even after he went out Sunday the Bills struggled like crazy to move the ball through the air. If it wasn’t for Allen’s running they might have lost to them for a 2nd time this year.

3 Likes

We need to call BB and ask for his recipe. He has beat them twice. My worries are a slight letdown after the Vikings game and that could be the difference. Keep in mind

They beat Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Miami (no Tua), Green Bay, Denver, Buffalo and Chicago.

Only Buffalo had what I consider to be a tough offense when they played them. Cleveland had no QB to speak of, Pittsburgh had a rookie QB, Miami with no Tuoa, Green Bay sucked at the time (No OL) Denver super suck offense and Chicago. Not overly impressed with their stats based on that.

Lost to Baltimore, Cincinatti, New England twice, Minny and Buffalo. all decent teams.

WE ARE A DECENT TEAM LIONS WIN!

2 Likes

1 Like

The Jets will be one of the best bets of the year for any serious bettor. Jared Goff is going to look like a boy playing against men.

1 Like