Matt 2 and 0 for Rams

After taking a beating and sacrificing his body in Detroit for 10 plus years it’s nice to see Matt with a chance to end his career with a team that has a chance to go deep into the playoffs.

Given, yesterdays Rams win was fugly, still I can’t help but root for the guy.

6 Likes

Something something less beans!!!

4 Likes

8 Likes

Matt who?

3 Likes

Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single

4 Likes

It’s all about the picks, not the man. Pretty clear point around these parts.

gun middle finger GIF

5 Likes

Didn’t know that Bubbles had a son.

5 Likes

Cool. Still 15 games left, so lots of games left.

1 Like

I will never not be confused to why people would find so much joy in watching people who couldn’t succeed for their own club succeed for another.

And before somebody chimes in with a ‘why be so negative and begrudge Matt his success,’ the answer is simply: because it would be better for my team if he didn’t. Especially yesterday, against an AFC team.

I could probably just ignore it, but it seems like some of you just can’t let go of your Stafford obsession, and have to post something every time he wins a game. Trust me, after the first Rams loss, I won’t be on here talking about it, unless it happens to be the game they play against the Lions.

4 Likes

I cry for those starving in Ethiopia and Matt Stafford. They’ve both had it so hard.

4 Likes

Are you sure it’s better for the Lions if Stafford fails in LA??

Like, in a psychological way? Probably, but then again the majority of people won’t care. I am confident in saying the success or failure of Herschel Walker meant close to nothing for most Cowboy fans after he was traded in the long term.

But in a purely cold and analytical way: higher draft pick= better chance of success. I do believe that, in myriad ways.

Stafford has looked legit so far. It’ll be interesting to see if he can sustain it. He’s had hot streaks in Detroit before cooling off as well, and his body has been breaking down the last couple years. To be clear I’m rooting for him, but I’m genuinely curious to see how things shake out

Well that trade with Herschel Walker was more about how the Cowboys hit on almost every pick in that trade. I certainly hope the Lions can do that with 4 first rounders coming in the next two years.

1 Like

So you didn’t get the response you wanted so you just pretended you did and pasted your pre-planned response anyways?

Trolling used to mean something. It wasn’t this pathetic.:rofl:

7 Likes

Good for him. Still have no interest in rooting for the Rams but am resigned to them being pretty good this season even in that juggernaut division so the pick will likely be 25 or lower.

Poor Matt Stafford is like football Jesus…lost, wandering in the NFL wildrness for 12 years, only to be hoisted and made to suffer on a football cross and reborn in all His football savior glory…lay down your crown of thorns Matt, thou hath been reborn!!
ed7154f0070b9d3248c7d0e8a9380a54
hallelewwwwyerrr!

2 Likes

he’s done this with the Lions… beat teams under .500.

QBs he’s played against… Dalton, Fields, Wentz only to be replaced with… Eason.

1 Like

He just might be the greatest QB to ever draw breath.

Where are JRLions and NewYorkLion when you need them. :rofl: