Matt 2 and 0 for Rams

Yup - Jones was out of bounds, and they kept the clock running. Ebron didn’t even try to get out, but the miracle is that he caught a clutch pass…

Jim Carrey Omg GIF

step brothers

and people can’t stop bitching and whining over Stafford non-stop, no matter where he is.

1 Like

Who’s ready for the Rams Lions game in a few weeks???

I’m thinking…

Rams 71
Lions 3

but you would say “there are a plethora of examples” right?

Note that use of “myriad of” in English predates “myriad” without the “of.”

Lions 143
Rams 2

Mini lions 55
Rams 3

Dan Campbell vs ram
Campbell 3
Rams 0 , in a defensive struggle

2 Likes

How about Dan Campbell vs Coach Ditka!?

chris farley GIF

1 Like

The rams are going to be a good team whether we like it or not. Stafford wasn’t particularly sharp yesterday and the running game and defense secured the win. The rams have played two of the better front 7’s in the league and their offensive line played great against both. The Colts are a very talented football team. I don’t think they’ll win without wentz though.

The rams aren’t the lions. The lions would have lost that game yesterday. None of our past gm’s would have been smart enough to trade for a player like Michel. We would have rolled with some dude off the street or a back way past his prime.

Stafford wasn’t great yesterday and his receivers dropped more passes than usual but the rams defense made plays when it mattered and the line and running backs stepped up and sealed the win.

With Holmes and Campbell I think the lions will be able to do that sooner rather than later. We’ll see tonight but the running game looked great week one.

AH, a true COMEBACK WIN. @SirLion

Haters gonna hate GO STAFFORD AND GO LIONS.Im pulling for dude .

3 Likes

Very good post!

1 Like

He’s going to get bent over and jail sexed by Tom Brady and Kelly will tweet about this assault on his manhood.

Based upon what I’ve seen out of Goff I’d imagine the Rams would be 2-0 with him as well.

2 Likes

I think the difference is the way its being reported. STAFFORD is 2-0 with the Rams while in the other scenario the RAMS would be 2-0 despite Goff.

5 Likes

Agreed.

Also will point this out… there were a few threads on this forum about Dalton signing with Bears and Colts trading for Wentz. I don’t recall too many people having good things to say about either of them.

2021-09-19 LAR @ IND also a 4QC and GWD

You can manipulate stats however you want to get the outcome you want. The Rams took the LEAD with over 12 minutes left in the 4th quarter.

Like I said earlier go find me an article where the author calls that a comeback win for Stafford. You ain’t gonna hear people commenting on how that was a comeback win except on this Lions forum apparently lol.

Honestly, I think the Rams would be 1-1 with Goff. I think the Bears game would be almost the same… as the defense kept the bears from getting any explosive plays, and on offense, they seemed to take advantage of a lot of broken coverages for some big plays… but the Colts game… things didn’t go as planned for the Rams. Offensively, they weren’t able to be efficient, or really scheme guys open as much. And the Colts defense is fast and disruptive up front. Stafford made some plays off script… which is what they needed, and why mcvay traded for him. And what mcvay believed the offense had been missing. That 4 play 70 yard drive for a TD after they went down after their special teams bungle, was exactly what they were looking for with stafford. I think that is the difference between the QBs… and we’ve seen it with goff and detroit. When the script is going how you want it, Goff can be a really efficient QB. Its when things aren’t going well… and guys are getting covered, and the pass rush is getting there, a guy like stafford can make something happen, where as goff really just doesn’t have that ability.