Matt Patricia's height

Why did I not know that he was this short?

5 feet 6 inches

Matt Patricia was born in in September 13, 1974. / Archives for Matt Patricia salary. His height is 5 feet 6 inches . Patricia earned most of his wealth from working as an American football coach in the NFL.

Not to be a jerk, but a lot of times morbidly obese people seem taller than they really are.

To be honest, I don’t really care how tall someone is…but I just had no idea he was that short. He never looked that much shorter than everyone else and you think it would show standing next to NFL players. I’m just very surprised, that’s all.
I guess I just figured if he was that short that it would have been pointed-out more on this board with jokes.

Not to be a jerk, but every picture of him here has something someone morbidly obese would have in front of them

He looked taller on the cart and 4 wheeler

5 Likes

I was wondering why he reminded me so much of Tom Cruise.

Child version of Matt Patricia: “I’m not short I just have great leverage.”

Whatever In his table remind me of a programmer at work stacked with full of similar drinks , he pretend to be a geek , but never get the work done on time . All show off who don’t do anything responsible . I can relate

It’s very difficult to stack shit that high without it toppling over…I’m actually impressed
angry will ferrell GIF

3 Likes

I don’t know if you knew this or not but MP was actually in the Jurassic Park movie. He looked taller in the movie though, that might have lead to my confusion.

3 Likes

Might as well get one last shot at this clown.

I wonder if he has a Napoleonic complex and that is why he was such an asshole to his players.

2 Likes

I’m 6’2, he’s a short dude.

4 Likes

Height or Width?

1 Like

Jurassic Park GIF by Vidiots

More like this one.
This is how MP got the job.
GX4G

2 Likes

tom hiddleston loki GIF
Substitute pencil for axe and we have the first interview between Quinn and Patricia.

4 Likes

Campbell is 6’5 - 260 pounds of muscle! How about a cage match between him and Patricia!? I’d watch that.

Mine was just referring to them cleaning out his office lol

Hey @Snags, why you bringing up my ex-HC? I got a new girl and her name is…Dan!

2 Likes

jay and silent bob dashboard GIF

Bye Quinntricia!