Matt Waldman on Jermar

Worth watching IMO

5 Likes

Is JJ still hurt?

Not practicing currently. Doesn’t sound like something which will have any long term effect on him though.

1 Like

That’s for that, Curious. I like having someone break JJ down on film to confirm with details what my eye sees in macro. It’s a shame that injuries have followed him much of his rookie year. He’s a keeper.

3 Likes

I strongly dislike the all white pajamas that we wear during every rain game.

2 Likes

I knew he plays faster than the 40 time suggested… he had runs at OSU where he left DBs in his dust.

2 Likes

I dont want to rip on Hock for every little mistake but he’s leading through this hole, there’s one defender to the right of the other Tight End who is already engaged with a defender and one to the left…who do you block? Not one of the two defenders plugging the holes but rather you decide its better to double team the on guy that’s already being blocked, fuqing brilliant!
Nowhere for the RB to go.

3 Likes

I mentioned that same play as well at the 2:40 mark of video… I think JJ might have had a big gain if Hock hits that kick out block that he passed up.

2 Likes

*bUt HoCK iS WEpunZ!

2 Likes

For sure. He’s got very good game speed. Dude is a player. Always has been. Total steal.

2 Likes

Yes we got a gem!!! Ooops… and he gets injured…

1 Like