Matthew Stafford Congratulations thread

Congrats dude. Did it without OBJ or his tight end. Or a running game. That final drive will go down in the history books.

I hope the Lions kick his ass in the playoffs next year.

30 Likes

Well deserved and earned.

Good for you Matt.

2 Likes

Very happy for Stafford! Thanks for all the 12 years here, glad to see him get to go somewhere else and do what he was made to do. Glad the Fords didn’t Barry/Calvin him.

3 Likes

Very nice Matt. Wish it could have happened here.

5 Likes

Good game Stafford.

Funny how OP just talks about what Stafford didn’t have but doesn’t acknowledge the elite pass protection from the offensive line against an elite pass rushing team, doesn’t mention the elite defensive line that sacked burrow a record amount in the super bowl, and the offensive player of the year

Oh and let’s not forget that phantom flag at the end that extended the drive.

1 Like

I hope you get the help you need.

12 Likes

Congratulations Matthew, happy for ya. Appreciate the years in Detroit. Hoping your draft picks help the Lions build a future!

2 Likes

He’s a stud and always has been in the NFL
He made Cooper Kupp’s hall of fame, record setting season possible.

4 Likes

Sorry the truth hurts. I even congratulated the man I’m indifferent bout cus he’s no longer a Lion.

I just look at things fairly u know what I mean OP?

Did in in typical Stafford fashion, handicapped and leads another 4th qtr comeback and game winning TD. One of the best EVER when the game is on the line.

Congrats Mathew, couldn’t happen to a better guy.

11 Likes

Someone else is arguing Kupp was already amazing… chicken or egg?

Just kidding.

Matt just got Kupp PAID.

3 Likes

He did it…my only requests is that I get close to sloppy seconds on the doll when it’s ready, it’s more than I deserve

Kupp was very good. Now he is super elite.

3 Likes

Stafford haters return to the shadows like cockroaches, but hey can we stop with the Stafford can’t BS?

1 Like

Seriously? You want to talk about flags and don’t want to mention Jalen Ramsey’s helmet getting turned around and literally giving the Bengals a TD?

Shut up.

5 Likes

He’s a troll. Place him on ignore.

3 Likes

Yo buddy I mentioned more than just that. One flag came in the final minute and the other did not.

congrats to the rams and stafford

1 Like

Sure Kupp is elite cus of stafford. Must be why he just got crowned mvp. Stafford helped him but let’s not pretend stafford created Kupp

I’ve prepared a great meal of crow….whose hungry?!?!?
Season 5 Cooking GIF by Living Single

black and white raven GIF

6 Likes