Maybe it’s best NOT to re-sign too many of our FAs?

Except 32.5M of our cap space in 2023 is spent specifically on those 3…. None helped last year….

None will like help MUCH next year…. 21M of it is dead cap, so of course Walker will be back.

1 Like

Well shoot, we disagree.

How is there another side to this?

I love Brad…. He’s done great overall. Great value in drafts. Some high risks too….

He’s doled out 3 contracts that average 10M apy… just 3!

They have played 16 of a possible 68 games since signing.

Can You break down your numbers I think you have a error an couple things no GM Zero can predict injury an sure as hell no poster.

Second you want to cut them go for it but don’t draft some of the players you have listed in your mocks they are worse than ones you may want to cut.

Sorry but I don’t buy your numbers or your reasons

Harris, DJ Chark, and Tracey Walker…

We all agree those are dudes we all wanted here.

Switching back to more of a 4-3 well that’s the only issue with Harris he’s been mediocre there and stud in a 3-4.

DJ Chark we knew the injury history… he had a prove it deal good move for us and him.

That being said… could it work out for both of us where his prove it deal gets him a multi year deal, but at a lesser value than he had hoped. For example, keeping it around this past year? I projected 4 year 45 mil next season cap hit only 4 million. 12 mil signing bonus
2023- 1 mil base, 2024 9 mil base, 2025 9 mil base, 2026 14 mil base.

Very reasonable for a deep threat #2 that can also move the chains (see last game of year).

Tracey Walker- injury was unfortunate, but maybe a blessing in disguise because Kerby & Elliot were solid. Needed to get the reps.

Ease Tracey back slowly (like Romeo this past year) and then we will be in the same spot in 2024 with Tracey as we are Romeo…should we cut him? keep him? restructure etc.

A lot worse problems to have then 3 good safties with Walker coming back. And Iffy, but I don’t expect much from him. Didn’t like the pick, didn’t like his bro Obi. Athletic, but soft. Shoulda played bball them 2

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.