McAfee on the Lions Offense - New Record Set

2 Likes

Lol I know a couple poster that are not gonna like that. The truth will sting a few abit. But this is were we are at the joke of the NFL. Loved the whole culture thing. You are setting the culture with your winless season. And the Goff thing lols we’re have we heard that. Everyone but here is laughing at the whole Goff and his contract thing. But 2 years from now everyone here will have known it all along.
Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I like Pat, but his guys aren’t the Danette’s

How’s Stafgod lately?

That’s what I thought.

Back in your hole little mouse.

tyra banks mic drop GIF by Allure

1 Like

I feel like I’m going to use this saying going forward, in real life.

These guys dont seem to know much on the Lions situation.

Also…Green Bay, Minnesota, Pittaburgh, Chicago, NE…all teams with bad climates.

Also, sure hope MCDC is done with this clown Pat McCafee show.

It’s a rebuild. What do these clown shows expect?

1 Like

Better then Goff ? That’s all I know.

Love the self portrait, always thought you were a little betch.

Ok…Goff is atrocious. But the best thing for the Lions was to move on from Stafford. The situation was stale.

I want.us to draft Malik Willis. I think we could strike gold with that him. At worst, you run an RPO offense, offense simialr to B-MORE, and Willis is a better passed than L. Jackson…although not the same level runner but a step below…

Willis is gonna be good enough to keep us in games though.

Or corral. Need a mobile qb.

Maybe better then winless ?

Only on the internet

Well…winless yeah…one win would be nice but other than that I do not care at all.

MCDC is either doing this on purpose or he is so scared of his QBs making mistakes (rightfully so), that he wont open up the offense.

He did make a comment weeks ago:

“Do i see us winning games 16-13 long-term?..No.”.

He doesnt trust Goff at all because he is a turnover machine. But hey, these guys are also the ones that extended Goff.

MCDC does need to wake up. Start opening up the offense. Or yeah…he needs to hire an OC and let that person run it. Because these little.dinky passes (that Goff still cant read or make) ain’t working.

MCDC acts like people will blame him if goff starts throwing downfield and Goff throws 6 INTs in a game.

This cant get worse anyways. High school offense throw deeper.

And I dotn feel the WR/weapon situation is actually that bad.

Reynolds is decent.
Raymond runs a 4.3 and can make people miss.
Amon-Ra in the slot ain’t terrible
Hockenson is above average for a receiving TE.
Swift is a good receiving RB.

It isnt that bad.

1 Like

When we say we’re the “laughing stock of the NFL”, this is what it means.
They’re already looking past Dan Campbell, too.

2 Likes

Not to call two timeouts in a row?

2 Likes

The 2 things I found great was they talk about Goff and his 5 yrd passes and how they took on his contract, they laughed at paying Goff 20 million.
The other thing was talking about culture going winless will never change the culture and it’s actually setting the culture for this team. That’s a term you use when you can’t figure out how to win. The only way to change the culture is to win.

They are looking past MCDC. And that is foolish as he has a 6 year deal and this is a rebuild. Pat just turned into my own laughingstock now.

They’re all rookie coaches and we arent going anywhere anyways. Learn and move on.

The team is playing hard with a pinatta at QB.

They can finally run the ball for the first time in 30 years.

With Stafford or any decent qb…we would have…on a very conservative estimate…4 wins.

It isnt that bad.

So…what does Pat and his show think of Mcvay…who gave Goff $134 million and $100 million guarenteed?

They probably take bathroom breaks and relieve themselves to Mcvays interviews…

jack off please GIF

Well to be fair, Goff has never won a professional football game without McVay.

And yeah they signed him then realized he was captain chicken shit, and got some fool to take his contract. Oh wait that was us.

1 Like

What is interesting is right after MCDC was hired…

Heard Tiki Barber on his radio show brag about MCDC and then said “Detroit fans, you’re gonna enjoy him for a few years…”

Like…he loved the hire but expected him to last a few years?

If MCDC doesnt work out…the Fords need to sell the team or move it and we get a new expansion team.

That is the only two acceptable outcomes should this FO and coaching staff dont work out.

At least as far as my brain goes.

But we did get draft picks to take on goff.
However, extending him looks like a very bad move. But I’m not sure it matters because Goff will be holding the clipboard about 1/4 through next season anyways and then will be released after 2022. Whether we sign a vet or a rookie is drafted…Goff is pretty much done here and wont be starting long next season